Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite UK Player....

Featured Replies

Dickie Beal

Dirk Minnifield

Melvin Turpin

Sam Bowie

Kenny "Skywalker" Walker

Winston Bennett

Rex Chapman

Ritchie Farmer

Kyle Macy

Jamal Mashburn

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anthony Epps

Dan Issel

Dwight Anderson

Bowie

Macey

Mashburn

I went to the barnstorming game when Skywalker was a senior,and he did a dunking exhibition at halftime. He came down the baseline jumped and grabbed the top corner of the backboard and swung in and dunked it. Pretty impressive I must say.

Chuck Hayes plain and simple. I always modeled my game after him. We were similar in that we werent always the tallest or most athletic, but we always were one of the toughest and gave taller people fits. He was a warrior plain an simple.

Chris Gettlefinger

I was going to list him... he is my cousin.

Mashbun

Delk

McCartey

Beal

Prince

Sheppard

 

my #1 sub has to be Cameron Mills...I can still see the 3 from the corner 1998.

Chapman

Walker

Issel

Macy

Bowie

 

Also really liked Larry Steele.

tayshaun prince

Chapman

Walker

Issel

Macy

Bowie

 

Also really liked Larry Steele.

Larry Steele is way up there I also like Wayne Turner.

Tayshaun Prince

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.