Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite UK Player....

Featured Replies

Past

Jamal Mashburn

Tony Delk

Scott Padgett

hashshemoo evens (sp?)

 

Present

None

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mashburn, Derek Anderson, Ron Mercer, Tony Delk, Kenny Walker, Padgett, Sheppard, Sky Walker, Antoine Walker, Chuck Hayes, and last...Kyle Macy. Because I think I could have possibly been named after him. :lol:

Dicky Beal

Kyle Macy

Sam Bowie

Dan Issel

Yesteryear List

 

Dirk Minnifield

Kyle Macy

Freddy Cowan

Goose Givens

Rick Robey

 

Fred Cowan, that's awesome. Had a great senior season at UK, but he's a guy nobody ever talks about.

Givens

Macy

Walker

Chapman

Manuel

Davenport

Mashburn

Delk

Dale Brown

Hayes

There are so many, how in the world can you pick just one? I have to do some thinking on this one.

The monster mash: Jamal Mashburn

The man who always wiped his hands on his socks before he shot a free throw: Kyle Macy

Rick Robey. Geat high school career in New Orleans. One that got away. Was offered and considered signing with LSU... to play football. He is the dad of a fine young two-sport Rock. My one and only favorite Wildcat.:thumb:

James Lee

Would have started anywhere else in the country except at UK in 1978...could rip the rim off.

Kenny (Sky) Walker

 

James (I'll drive the baseline and dunk it through you!) Lee

Rex Chapman

Tony Delk

Leroy Byrd

Ron Mercer

Okay, I am going to show my age here, but where did Kyle Macy transfer from?

 

I was born in 1987, so I never saw guys like K. Walker, Issell, Mike Casey, Riley, etc... but they were great.

 

In a LANDSLIDE Chuck Hayes and Prince are head and shoulders above everyone else on my list. Call me crazy, but I enjoyed watching Padgett and Camara :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.