Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite UK Player....

Featured Replies

..as a hater...Chuck Hayes, Tony Delk, and Jodie Meeks.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ultimate UK lineup:

F-Jamal Mashburn

F-Tayshawn Prince

C-Randolph Morris

G-Tony Delk

G-Travis Ford

The Ultimate UK lineup:

F-Jamal Mashburn

F-Tayshawn Prince

C-Randolph Morris

G-Tony Delk

G-Travis Ford

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would take Nazi in college anyday over Morris...

Okay, I am going to show my age here, but where did Kyle Macy transfer from?

 

I was born in 1987, so I never saw guys like K. Walker, Issell, Mike Casey, Riley, etc... but they were great.

 

In a LANDSLIDE Chuck Hayes and Prince are head and shoulders above everyone else on my list. Call me crazy, but I enjoyed watching Padgett and Camara :lol:

Purdue

 

 

 

Presently, no doubt it is Jodie Meeks and I like Porter too.

 

From the past,

Delk or Padgett are my alltime favorites.

 

Other names I enjoyed watching play....

Kenny Walker

Tayshaun Prince

Jeff Sheppard

Rick Robey

James Lee

Rex Chapman

Antoine Walker

Melvin (pass me another plate of food) Turpin

Derrick Miller might be the best shooter ever to don a UK jersey

Cameron Mills how do you not like the KY boy walkon who helps lead them to a national title and goes on to preach the Living Word.

Chuck Hayes and Erik Daniels was an awesome twosome of execution, heart and desire

Jamaal Magloire (wish this past year's team had some of the heart and nastiness of this Canadien)

Derek Anderson

Delk

Mercer

D. Anderson

A. Walker

Prince

Mashburn

Chris Gettlefinger

The whole 1996 team. The Untouchables....with Steven Masiello a close second....j/k

Here's a list of players in the past that was All-Americans:

Ralph Beard

Alex Groza

Wah Wah Jones

Bill Spivey

Frank Ramsey

Cliff Hagan

Bob Burrow

Johnny Cox

Cotton Nash

These are just a few of a long list.

A total of 46 Wildcats have earned All-America honors. Of those players,15 were named concensus first-team All-America 20 times, the most of any Diivision 1 program. And this is only part of the reason why UK is the No.1 basketball program in the Nation.

And by the way, my favorite UK player is Kyle Macy, one of the 46 All-Americans.:ylsuper:

Jay Schielder

Charles Hurt

Winston Bennett

Kenny Walker

Preston Lemaster I taught him in H.S. he is a great young man.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would take Nazi in college anyday over Morris...

I have to back up Matt33 on this. Now just think what kind of a player Morris would have been, playing with this group of players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.