Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forde blasts Huggins

Featured Replies

Whats new, Forde loves to blast people, but he has a point. Forde was on Cold Pizza. He called Huggins leaving K St. reprehensable. He said K St was the only school willing to give Huggins a 2nd chance and now he has left Bill Walker high and dry and Beasley to an extent. He has a point, but I thought its a little extreme.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved it.

I'm sure Bob was well aware that he would take a beating in the media over this move. In the end he wanted to go home, and there isn't much that can out weigh that pull. It's not like Forde, Doyel and so on have just now turned on Huggs...

I'm sure Bob was well aware that he would take a beating in the media over this move. In the end he wanted to go home, and there isn't much that can out weigh that pull. It's not like Forde, Doyel and so on have just now turned on Huggs...

 

I think if this had been any other job besides West Virginia, the abuse from the media would be acceptable. I think you get a pass if you choose to get to your alma mater and therefore this move by Huggs is fine with me.

  • Author

I heard that K St will not let Beasley out of his LOI. Is there any truth to this?

I heard that K St will not let Beasley out of his LOI. Is there any truth to this?

 

Word from the AD is this is the truth. Very sad if this is the case. A player chooses a school for the most part because of the coach. In this particular case, I see no reason for a kid, who himself was done wrong, to be let out of his LOI.

I'm sure Bob was well aware that he would take a beating in the media over this move. In the end he wanted to go home, and there isn't much that can out weigh that pull. It's not like Forde, Doyel and so on have just now turned on Huggs...

:thumb:

It's hard to fault a man that has a shot to make big money and move home!

When I saw the title of this thread the first thing I thought was.................

FORDE BLASTS EVERYBODY!!!!

He did give love to the KY fans and said they get a bad wrap. He pretty much set Mike and Mike straight when they asked about the Alabama football job compared to the KY basketball job.

Can you just hear Huggie Bear singin' "Take me home Country Roads"?

Some funny quote IMO (paraphrased of course).....

 

"What Huggins did was disgusting."

 

"It is a disgrace to his profession."

I think he hit the nail on the head. KState picked Huggins up out of the gutter and gave him life again. How does he repay them - he jets at the first opportunity...

People, he is going to his school... that is where he went to school... I'm not saying I would be happy with it if I was at K State but he sure left them in a better position than he found them...

People, he is going to his school... that is where he went to school... I'm not saying I would be happy with it if I was at K State but he sure left them in a better position than he found them...

 

I think he sucks. I would never leave my wife or girlfriend alone around this jerk.

I think he sucks. I would never leave my wife or girlfriend alone around this jerk.

 

JMO, but...I think with that comment you discredit yourself a little bit... very juvenile...

JMO, but...I think with that comment you discredit yourself a little bit... very juvenile...

 

That's just a non-professional way of saying what everyone else thinks - including all the national media.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.