Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Forde blasts Huggins

Featured Replies

The unfair thing is that he can just leave and start coaching immediately - the players have to sit out a year if they leave.

 

The coach isn't paying the players' tuition, books, meals, etc. the university is. The players 1st loyalty should be to the school they select. The way the coaches move around today every player should ask themselves what school they really want to play at in the event the coach decides to leave because there are no guarantees.

 

I think it's a little hypoctitical to bash a coach for moving to a "better" situation when the players can play for 1 year and go to the NBA. Where's the loyalty to the coach who recruited them or the university who paid their way??

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My brother is friends with Pat....but didn't he leave us readers of the CJ for ESPN? Everyone looks to better THEMSELVES first...there is nothing wrong with that.

 

Thats fine except that players get screwed. Obviously coaches are going to move around, but leaving after ONE YEAR is bad. The NCAA needs to get with it and automatically grant releases from LOIs when coaches change. I'm half for eliminating the 1 year waiting period for transfers when theres a coaching change.

I hate it for K-state and the players, but Huggins has the right to go home. JMHO...

I hate it for K-state and the players, but Huggins has the right to go home. JMHO...

I would have been a lot more turned off by the move if Martin and Hill didn't stay behind...

I agree that its kind of dirty to dump a school that gave Huggins a chance when he was radio active. But then again... when mama calls...

I dont see a problem with it. You've gotta do what is best for you and makes you happy. Sure he may have stepped on some toes along the way out, but that will be forgotten soon outside of those people and I'm sure Morgantown is welcoming him home.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.