Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK job no longer listed

Featured Replies

I don't know but I know it's not this fun.:banana:

I REALLY want to know who our coach is going to be. I'm not going to lie though, this has been one of the most fun/stressfull weeks of my life.And I love it. All the sources, guarantees, done deals, banks wiring large amounts of money, flight tracking and home showings, this is been wonderful. We should hire a new coach every year.

Here we go round 2. Lets see what TCP can dig up for us. :lol:

 

I'm sure the firm's receptionist has received numerous calls already.

Does anyone know or have a name on there. I would love for someone to post that there and see what those fools have to say.

I got you hammertime :lol: horndog23

I got you hammertime :lol: horndog23

Good work.:ylsuper:

This thread title made it sound like it was on careerbuilder.com or something.

This thread title made it sound like it was on careerbuilder.com or something.

You might want to check it out. It very well could be on career builder.

Billy D. "WILL" be the next UK Coach.

 

Williams?

Steve Spurrier has just now bought a horse farm in Woodford County. What does that mean....maybe WR coach/asst. coach at UK:thumb:

Williams?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

He would be the coolest coach in America ...

I kind of hope UK waits a little while to announce the coach so that we can keep having fun threads like these :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

He would be the coolest coach in America ...

" I Love Brian Piccolo"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.