Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK job no longer listed

Featured Replies

Here we go round 2. Lets see what TCP can dig up for us. :lol:

Of course, it could be that they have performed their duties and are out of the process ...

This stuff is too good to make up. Any chance UK can look for a new coach every year??? :lol:

Another hoax?

I don't know if I can handle this. :laugh:

 

 

 

Good stuff Rookie.

Wow. This could be the most legit thing of the evening. :lol:

Guys, I might have missed this in another thread but didn't Billy have a clause in his Florida contract to take the Kentucky job if offered? Might be a rumor and just trying to get up to speed.

Guys, I might have missed this in another thread but didn't Billy have a clause in his Florida contract to take the Kentucky job if offered? Might be a rumor and just trying to get up to speed.

No he doesn't.

Guys, I might have missed this in another thread but didn't Billy have a clause in his Florida contract to take the Kentucky job if offered? Might be a rumor and just trying to get up to speed.

 

Xtiger69 will tell you all about Billy's UK clause...;):cool:

Xtiger69 will tell you all about Billy's UK clause...;):cool:

 

Thanks:thumb:

Whats it feel like to have a coach ? I already forgot.

Whats it feel like to have a coach ? I already forgot.

I don't know but I know it's not this fun.:banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.