Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Will Offer Donovan $1 Million Raise

Featured Replies

Adamant. :thumb:

So who will be the new UK coach, o wise one? :D

No facts on that one.

 

I just know they hadn't offered yet like some had so adamantly (haha) insisted.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Wait a minute. Where are the experts that said the offer had already been given to him 5 days ago?

 

Oh look, 98 was right again that nothing had been offered.

 

Weird.

 

You people really need to understand that when I am this adament (Sp?) about something, I have the proof.

 

 

 

 

So, you really don't think he knows of the offer, and has known about it?:lol:

And you really don't think he knows of the offer, and has known about it?:lol:
Is it any secret that they were going to offer?

 

No.

 

But he has not been offered. And there were those who blasted me in PM's and what not saying he had.

  • Author
Is it any secret that they were going to offer?

 

No.

 

But he has not been offered. And there were those who blasted me in PM's and what not saying he had.

 

 

 

Ok, the press says he has NOT been offered, must be true. C'mon!!

The sources said Kentucky's starting point in the negotiations will be a seven-year contract that would pay Donovan at least $2.8 million per season and as much as $3.5 million with performance-based incentives.

 

That was the same contract amount that was listed in one of the 210 other threads about the money involved.

 

So this story does tie into a few things that have already been leaked or talked about. NO WAY will I believe that Donovan's agent hasn't already is talking to UK.

 

At least it's "SOMEWHAT" official now as far as him being offered the job.

We all knew it would be north of 2.5 and south of 4. That leaves 15 numbers (2.5, 2.6, etc.) I don't think you have to see proof in that. Also, 3.5 is not the base number, as was so widely reported.
Ok, the press says he has NOT been offered, must be true. C'mon!!
Trust me, my information is not from anyone in the press.
Ok, the press says he has NOT been offered, must be true. C'mon!!

 

Does it matter? Everyone knows they are going to offer it, so I'm sure Donovan is aware of it...it's just a technicality. If he knows they're going to offer, then that isn't much different than them actually making the offer. This is a pointless argument.

 

Please...no PM's for me though. I can't handle the pressure as well as 98NCC...:D

Trust me, my information is not from anyone in the press.

 

This phone is a direct line to the President...

Wait a minute. Where are the experts that said the offer had already been given to him 5 days ago?

 

Oh look, 98 was right again that nothing had been offered.

 

Weird.

 

You people really need to understand that when I am this adamant about something, I have the proof.

 

Maybe, maybe not, 98. Its easy to pick and choose support, but I wouldn't take my stand on this one article from ESPN as it proves nothing, either way.

 

Could it be just semantics? Could his agent have the offer, and Billy not...yet?

Wait a minute. Where are the experts that said the offer had already been given to him 5 days ago?

 

Oh look, 98 was right again that nothing had been offered.

 

Weird.

 

You people really need to understand that when I am this adamant about something, I have the proof.

 

Well, don't pat yourself on the back so much.

 

This does not come as a surprise.

One of a hundred sources out there. UK isn't going to wait to make some kind of contact and offer. Have they talked to Billy himself? Maybe, maybe not. Have they contacted his agent and started to talk figures? I would say yes. I think as soon as Florida plays it's last game sometime this weekend Donovan will join his agent and UK in the talks, IF an agreement hasn't been made yet.

 

BTW, The article said Tubby's leaving was unexpected? That wasn't exactly what I would call a surprise move.

Had to put this here too! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Had to put this here too! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Wireman, is that your buddy's hand wrighting on that label. :D

 

sorry, that was the last one I promise.

Wait a minute. Where are the experts that said the offer had already been given to him 5 days ago?

 

Oh look, 98 was right again that nothing had been offered.

 

Weird.

 

You people really need to understand that when I am this adamant about something, I have the proof.

A couple of days ago you said BD to UK was a crazy idea , he would never even consider. It does not look like you were right on that now does it.Not only is there interest, he may just take it.

Wait a minute. Where are the experts that said the offer had already been given to him 5 days ago?

 

Oh look, 98 was right again that nothing had been offered.

 

Weird.

 

You people really need to understand that when I am this adamant about something, I have the proof.

 

Most reports I heard 5 days ago were in this same ballpark...7 yr 3.1 to 3.5million....Sounds like there info was pretty accurate to me, so, no 98, you weren't right, or at least the figures reported weren't that wrong...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.