Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Will Offer Donovan $1 Million Raise

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sources said Kentucky's starting point in the negotiations will be a seven-year contract that would pay Donovan at least $2.8 million per season and as much as $3.5 million with performance-based incentives.

 

That was the same contract amount that was listed in one of the 210 other threads about the money involved.

 

So this story does tie into a few things that have already been leaked or talked about. NO WAY will I believe that Donovan's agent hasn't already is talking to UK.

 

At least it's "SOMEWHAT" official now as far as him being offered the job.

2.8 is not blow you out of the water money. Not when Texas A&M is paying their coach more than 2 million a year.

2.8 is not blow you out of the water money.

 

 

I think that's an initial offer.....I wouldn't be suprised to see them max out at around 3.5....

I think that's an initial offer.....I wouldn't be suprised to see them max out at around 3.5....
I think you have to agree it's a little lower than the money that's been bandied about.

Wait a minute. Where are the experts that said the offer had already been given to him 5 days ago?

 

Oh look, 98 was right again that nothing had been offered.

 

Weird.

 

You people really need to understand that when I am this adamant about something, I have the proof.

I think you have to agree it's a little lower than the money that's been bandied about.

 

 

Definitely, but usually rumors are more extravagent than reality....

Wait a minute. Where are the experts that said the offer was already in place?

 

Oh look, 98 was right again that nothing had been offered.

 

Weird.

 

 

There may not be an offer yet, but that article IMO is not 100% truthful. No way do I believe that MB hasn't at least been in contact with Billy D's agent.

Wait a minute. Where are the experts that said the offer had already been given to him 5 days ago?

 

Oh look, 98 was right again that nothing had been offered.

 

Weird.

 

You people really need to understand that when I am this adament (Sp?) about something, I have the proof.

Adamant.

Of course, it does say "starting point" of the negotiations...:D

Wait a minute. Where are the experts that said the offer had already been given to him 5 days ago?

 

Oh look, 98 was right again that nothing had been offered.

 

Weird.

 

You people really need to understand that when I am this adament (Sp?) about something, I have the proof.

 

Adamant. :thumb:

So who will be the new UK coach, o wise one? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.