Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corey Pelle To ...

Featured Replies

I understand that Silver Grove's Corey Pelle has made a college choice, and it is none of the more popular choices being bantered about here on BGP.

 

I will allow Corey or someone from the Big Trains staff to disclose his choice at their disgression.

 

His future school is getting one of the most exciting players that I have ever seen play the game and I'm very, very, sorry that NKU let him get away. It would have been fun seeing him play here close to home.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes no sense to me to get on here and say he has made a choice and then not say what it is.

It makes no sense to me to get on here and say he has made a choice and then not say what it is.

:thumb:

It makes no sense to me to get on here and say he has made a choice and then not say what it is.
Yeah really, Whats up with that, Really?
It makes no sense to me to get on here and say he has made a choice and then not say what it is.

 

 

Why doesnt it make sense? It's not Mustang's place ( or anyone except Corey or his family) to state where he's going.

 

Thanks Mustang for letting us know he made a decision.

Why doesnt it make sense? It's not Mustang's place ( or anyone except Corey or his family) to state where he's going.

 

Thanks Mustang for letting us know he made a decision.

 

Why get on here on say he has made a decision and not tell us? Just leaves us in suspense, I doubt Corey is a member on this site.

Good for Mr. Pelle. I regret that I didn't get the chance to see him play.

Good for Mr. Pelle. I regret that I didn't get the chance to see him play.

 

Same here, maybe I should stop by the park out in SG on my way to the DAiry Bar this summer. I may be able to see some of those high flying dunks.

  • Author

Well, it sure generated some interest.

 

I see that AWNP beat me to it. It is posted on Ryan Ernst's Enquirer Blog this afternoon at 3:41pm that Pelle has announced to West Liberty State College in West Liberty, West Virginia. The release follows:

 

Corey (Pelle) is making a verbal commitment tonight (after the Brossart baseball game) to West Liberty State in West Liberty, West Virginia. There were ranked in the top 10 of NCAA D 2 for most of the season, getting as high as 8th in the country. West Liberty led all of college basketball (NCAA and NAIA) in scoring at 102 ppg, which should fit Corey's style as the Big Trains led N. KY. in scoring. The Hilltoppers graduated their shooting guard who averaged 22 ppg and their point guard will be a senior next season. They play an aggressive pressing defense that was 3rd in D-II in steals. West Liberty is a member of the WVIAC.

 

. . . It has been over 25 years since any boy from Silver Grove High School has signed a full athletic scholarship.

 

. . . I believe signing day is April 10th. I will give you more details on the time/location for the signing.

 

Congratulations to Corey Pelle and Best Of Luck with the Hilltoppers!!!

I was lucky enough to have Corey Pelle play for me this past summer. He is an amazing basketball player and a super young man.

 

I am very happy for this young man and wish him nothing but the best.

 

Looks like I am going to have to make a roadtrip or two to see him play!

Where are Hester and Jacobs going? Gtown and Thomas More?

 

Is Crews going anywhere?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.