Jodie Meeks will return to UK

Sportz Addict

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will be disappointed in 2 years when we have a more talented and fun team to watch.

:laugh: Haha I love it! Just because we like Tubby, means that we would rather see the team lose. It is just really hilarious hearing some of you all saying this. Because whoever the coach is, I am going to support that guy, and hope for the best for this program...

:laugh: Haha I love it! Just because we like Tubby, means that we would rather see the team lose. It is just really hilarious hearing some of you all saying this. Because whoever the coach is, I am going to support that guy, and hope for the best for this program...

I was referring to the numerous posts by so called "Tubby supporters" that said they will be glad and laugh when things are worse after Tubby leaves. The ones who are saying the sky is falling without Tubby.

I was not lumping every one who likes Tubby as a coach together.

Who is all left on the UK roster???

Crawford - Senior (depending on grades)

Bradley - Senior

Carter - RS Soph

Meeks - Soph

Jasper - Soph

Steveson - Soph

Porter - Soph

Coury - Soph

Perry - Soph

Stewart - Frosh (pretty sure he's still coming)

Williams - Frosh (if he still comes)

With Coury and Perry being walkons, UK has 3 schollys open.

The bottom line is that there will be about the same number of players leaving prematurely this year as they have for the past 10 years. Tubby has had more transfers than your average coach.

Well personally I thinks it's cause the type of players there are nowadays, ego are way to high and attitude adjustments need to be piped down.