Warren Central 92 Elliot County 76

That being said, I would gladly take Ferguson over Anderson. Anderson has one more game. Ferguson has two more seasons.

We need to revisit this discussion in 2 years.

I'm sure most people from Elliott County would. Everyone sitting around me last night at Rupp agreed that Anderson was the best player on the floor and was a much better offensive player in terms of shot and creating the shot, as well as he should be given the age difference.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Elliott. You gave me an opportunity to go to Rupp and cheer for "my" team. Never in my life have I had that opportunity before. Spending Thursday and Friday night in Rupp...with most of Elliott County...was special.

Thanks for the season--and the fun. I look fwd to November!

Ferguson and Anderson are both great player's. According to O.Y. Ferguson had a bad game even though he scored 25 and 6 board's, but that's alright

every player has bad game's, that's a given. Game before against June Buchanan, Anderson was 0-3 from the field, 2-3 from the line, 1 rebound. That doesn't mean he is not a good player. If you are going to compare the two for the two game's in the tournament so far

Anderson: 27 pt's, 5 reb.

Ferguson: 53 pt's, 13 reb.

Ferguson won the scoring, rebounding battle, but Anderson win's the war because his team is moving on! Course "Ferg" has two season's left so I guess

he'll be alright.

Anderson(I have been told) is going to play mid-major D-1. CONGRAT'S DUDE!

Ferguson(I have been told) is going to play m-m D-1 too. CONGRAT'S DUDE!

Ferguson and Anderson are both great player's. According to O.Y. Ferguson had a bad game even though he scored 25 and 6 board's, but that's alright

every player has bad game's, that's a given. Game before against June Buchanan, Anderson was 0-3 from the field, 2-3 from the line, 1 rebound. That doesn't mean he is not a good player. If you are going to compare the two for the two game's in the tournament so far

Anderson: 27 pt's, 5 reb.

Ferguson: 53 pt's, 13 reb.

Ferguson won the scoring, rebounding battle, but Anderson win's the war because his team is moving on! Course "Ferg" has two season's left so I guess

he'll be alright.

Anderson(I have been told) is going to play mid-major D-1. CONGRAT'S DUDE!

Ferguson(I have been told) is going to play m-m D-1 too. CONGRAT'S DUDE!

Good post! :thumb:

Where did OYPreps say that Ferguson had a bad game? He only said that Anderson was the best player on the court and posted Anderson's and Ferguson's stats.

Where did OYPreps say that Ferguson had a bad game? He only said that Anderson was the best player on the court and posted Anderson's and Ferguson's stats.

If oyp was only seeing things from a "statistical point of view", why did he leave out Hudson from Warren Central? He shot 67% from field and 100 % from the line, which is the higher statistic from either team.

Monie Hudson is the most underrated guard in the state. But the comment was between Anderson and Ferguson. That is why.

You mentioned Hudson and he just tied the game at 48 all against Ballard.

Actually the comment was between Anderson, Ferguson, and Faulkner which is why I also thought Hudson should have been included if "we" were statistically speaking....Unless there was "another underlying motive"...........

Thanks Elliott. You gave me an opportunity to go to Rupp and cheer for "my" team. Never in my life have I had that opportunity before. Spending Thursday and Friday night in Rupp...with most of Elliott County...was special.

Thanks for the season--and the fun. I look fwd to November!

I agree it was special and my team was wonderful. Thanks for the memories.