Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jai Lucas

Featured Replies

It's pronounced "J".

 

That wasn't one of the options. :lol: :D

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's set the record straight right now: Is it pronounced Jay, or Jii (long i sound)?

 

 

Me and my friend had some big time arguments about which it was. I argued it was Jy while he argued it was Jay. Just by looking at the spelling, Jy looks to be the best fit, and just sounds cooler. I felt like he was in for a suprise and that I was so right. However, I was crushed when I learned that it was actually pronounced Jay a couple weeks ago when I heard it mentioned on a sports broadcast. I mean who has ever seen Jay spelled Jai? I mean it sounds like the only thing it could be is Jy. I mean Jae, Jay, J, all works and sounds right, but Jai? Oh, well I guess we can't be right all the time, but I sure hate being wrong.....even if I do admit when I am.

^ It's like I posted that :D

I'm hearing you dolamite, I really really hate to be wrong.

For UK's sake, let's hope it's not pronounced "gone."

I guess UCONN, dUKe, Michigan State, Syracuse, and Arizona fans must feel like we do. It does happen all over the place guys, look at these other team's losses and recent seasons. Heck, UCONN didn't even make the NCAA! When was the last time the almighty Coach K led a dUKe team to the Sweet 16? Pretty sure it has been at least 4 or 5 seasons or at least only once in the last 4 or 5 seasons!

I guess UCONN, dUKe, Michigan State, Syracuse, and Arizona fans must feel like we do. It does happen all over the place guys, look at these other team's losses and recent seasons. Heck, UCONN didn't even make the NCAA! When was the last time the almighty Coach K led a dUKe team to the Sweet 16? Pretty sure it has been at least 4 or 5 seasons or at least only once in the last 4 or 5 seasons!

Duke losing in the first round of this year's tournament ends a 9 year run of Sweet 16's, that also included 3 Final Fours, 2 championship appearances and 1 title....:sssh:

Duke losing in the first round of this year's tournament ends a 9 year run of Sweet 16's, that also included 3 Final Fours, 2 championship appearances and 1 title....:sssh:

 

 

Down goes Tubby, Down goes Tubby:fight:

Down goes Tubby, Down goes Tubby:fight:

 

 

 

Don't get it:rolleyes:

Don't get it:rolleyes:

 

 

TubbyCat was the one who made the post about Coach K, that RP quickly proved false....

Jai Lucas very well may end up a Golden Gopher right now.

Jai Lucas very well may end up a Golden Gopher right now.

 

I see him at maryland...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.