Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke, 6 seed, West Region...

Featured Replies

They are 1 spot higher than they should be, IMO...They have VCU first, which is an absolute nightmare...though I think that if they win that one, they could beat Pitt round two....it's likely over after that, if not sooner.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think Duke deserved a 6 seed. I thought they would come in as an 8, but they have to play an extremely athletic team in VCU. Not a good matchup for the Devils at all.

  • Author

^ darned right...

VCU is real good.

But Duke should win.

They will have to run though.

  • Author

^ Josh McRoberts would prefer that......and if Henderson plays well...they can run...though McClure would have to get a lot of butt time.

  • Author

At worst they deserved a 7..so this is not that far off.

Duke should be an 8, but what else is new.

Absolutey ridiculous! Duke at a #6 is a joke. The Coach K bias live on.

Duke should be an 8, but what else is new.

:thumb: I agree, 8 or 9 imo, No higher.

I agree with y'all, but how many of you will pick against duke in the early games?

I agree with y'all, but how many of you will pick against duke in the early games?

 

 

VCU beats them.

Duke loses first round every year in my brackets, hopefully it comes true this year.

If I'm not mistaken VCU hasn't played any teams from the top conferences, that hurts thier chances a lot I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.