Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke, 6 seed, West Region...

Featured Replies

VCU will destroy Duke

 

I think that VCU is a pretty good team, but I doubt seriously they blow Duke out. Duke should maybe be a 7 seed, so a 6 seed is not that surprising.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While VCU looks athletic against their competition I don't buy that they are too athletic for Duke...

 

I don't either. It seems fairly set up for them to win their 1st round game IMO.

Although, you have to admit that Duke does have problems with athletic teams that have players that can take them off the dribble. Its been an issue with Duke the past couple years IMO.

I don't either. It seems fairly set up for them to win their 1st round game IMO.

Although, you have to admit that Duke does have problems with athletic teams that have players that can take them off the dribble. Its been an issue with Duke the past couple years IMO.

I agree. I just don't buy that VCU is going to do that against them...

:laugh: :laugh: By the way, I just saw Coach Kommercial on a new State Farm Insurance add on t.v.. I am now going to be shopping around for another insurance company. :D

 

Maybe they could put him on a new Applebee's commercial and send "K" on a three hour Tooo - Weeer! LOL.

 

As the son of a State Farm agent, I apologize on behalf of the company. Please keep your insurance with them though, or UKPat02 might go to sleep with an empty tummy tomorrow night. You don't want that, do you?

I thought Duke should have been a 7 or 8 seed.

I agree. I just don't buy that VCU is going to do that against them...

 

I have only seen VCU on highlights once I believe, so I really cannot give much of an opinion about that myself.

  • Author
:thumb: I agree, 8 or 9 imo, No higher.

32nd best? 36th?

  • Author
VCU will destroy Duke

How many times can you say that Duke has been destroyed by a mid major? How many? Duke generally never gets destroyed...remember that.

And some people wonder why people hate Duke, and come up with conspiracy theories.

Duke loses 7 of their last 11 games.

Closed season with 3 straight losses.

Finished tied for 6th in their conference with Georgia Tech, who got a 10 seed, and Duke gets a 6 seed?

Incredible.

  • Author

Duke's OOC was very respectable.

Respectable at best.

All home games with the exception of 3 neutral site games.

Only true road game all year was at St Johns, non-conference wise.

  • Author

^ That doesn't really matter in the tourney.

True, but still makes you wonder how they got a 6 seed, when they were essentially treading the 8/9 line.

  • Author

^ I think it is obvious that the commitee felt the ACC was by far the toughest conference in the tourney...and Duke did well with 3 new starters, zero seniors, etc...on this team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.