Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason 63 Bishop Brossart 57

Featured Replies

Last I checked they change baskets at halftime, so both teams shoot at both baskets during a game.

They do switch baskets but Mason County got to shoot towards the stage in the second half while Brossart has to shoot towards the endzone with the Mason County Fans. Im a Mason County fan and I even think that that is unfair.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd bet neither one was there,just a lot of hearsay.

 

Usually your right, but I can vouch that he was there, I had to sit next to him for nearly 2 hours... and he really does sweat a ton... :lol: it was a pleasure talking basketball with him however, seems like a really great guy...

 

Miller played a C game today, but he made some big shots in the fourth quarter when he needed them... Brossart needed this game in the 40's, and unfortunately for them the score was very similar to last year's results in the semi's, a game they also lost in similar fashion....

 

Can't make it to the final tommorrow, but I look for just as good of a game as last year....

No schools are designated for anyone. I know what your trying to pull and your wrong.
Actually they are.

 

St. Joe, Cold Spring, St. Mary, Sts. Peter and Paul, St. Philip, and St. Joe, Camp Springs are distinctly designated as Brossart feeder schools.

 

St. Catherine, St. Thomas, St. Therese, and the inner city Catholics are all designated as NCC district feeder schools.

 

They are not "swing parishes" or open enrollment parishes - they are designated Diocesan district feeder grade schools

Actually they are.

 

St. Joe, Cold Spring, St. Mary, Sts. Peter and Paul, St. Philip, and St. Joe, Camp Springs are distinctly designated as Brossart feeder schools.

 

St. Catherine, St. Thomas, St. Therese, and the inner city Catholics are all designated as NCC district feeder schools.

 

They are not "swing parishes" or open enrollment parishes - they are designated Diocesan district feeder grade schools

But kids from those school(anyone of the above) can go to any high school they choose.

How many times in a row is that for Mason Co. over Brossart. Brossart had a fantastic year again but it seems that Mason has had their number for several years now. I think the Royals go back to back tomorrow.

 

I think the Royals have had just about everyones number for the past few years.

This was the worst officiated basketball game I have witnessed since I have been following the 10th Region. BOTH WAYS. Inconsistent is the word of the day.

 

 

The Clark/Scott game wasn't the best officiated game I'd seen in awhile either... Stenzel got hit hard in the corner on a three at the end of a quarter and no call and Jones charge to foul him out wasn't a charge either.. Hopefully we will have some good referring tomorrow so it will be an excellent game and let the talent play and decide the outcome in this game.

The Clark/Scott game wasn't the best officiated game I'd seen in awhile either... Stenzel got hit hard in the corner on a three at the end of a quarter and no call and Jones charge to foul him out wasn't a charge either.. Hopefully we will have some good referring tomorrow so it will be an excellent game and let the talent play and decide the outcome in this game.

 

I'll second that.

But kids from those school(anyone of the above) can go to any high school they choose.

 

Yes. There is no out of district tuition charged for going to a Catholic high school in Campbell County from any Campbell County parish, there is if you go to a Catholic school outside the county. Brossart's players are all from Campbell County and from their feeder parishes.

I'd bet neither one was there,just a lot of hearsay.

Bruce Peral was there i know,He sat about 10 seats down from me.Not sure on the Uconn Coach.But i already got word that Tubby Smith would be there tomm.

Congrats to Coach Code and his team on another fine season.

What's ignorant about that statement? They do foul on defense. Mason fouls the same way. If the refs called every foul the games would last for ever. Don't see anything wrong with that statement.

 

Just to make it clear Mr. Shooter I am not from Maysville and I do have a rather large knowledge of Basketball. SO you can call me whatever you want. I'm not going to get into a name calling contest. So if you think I'm ignorant more power to you. Have a Good Day!:thumb:

Sounds like Sour grapes again trying to play the big schools against the Small schools.The 4 schools you named above have 1 thing in common more talent.:thumb:

First off WOW what a day of basketball Ive been going from 10am to 11pm basketball none stop between the boys and the girls and might i add its been AWESOME.Congrats to the boys from Brossart i knew you would bring a good game and fight it out to the end.You've had a great season and nothing to be ashamed of here.Yes the the officials were inconsistent to say the least but i really thought it went both ways fairly even and didn't effect the outcome at all.Royals big Congrats now just 5 more games to go starting with GRC tomm.I was really impressed with how Mason was able to hold on to the 7-10 point lead most of the time with Miller and Setty in foul trouble most of the game.I was also impressed with the way we was able to win against Brossart in there own style ball low scoring and physical.Good luck tomm and to the 8 seniors of BB good luck to whatever you decide in the future.:dancingpa :dancingpa

Since I'm just now getting a chance to post, just about everything has been covered. Congrats to the Royals on the win, with Darius out, Brossart closed to within 17-16 and had the ball. They weren't able to convert and Mason opened the lead back out to 9 at the half. That was the key to the game, the Royals only had 2 field goals in the second quarter and still had a good lead.

 

Like the other two meetings, the calls were inconsistent, they just couldn't decide if they wanted to let the kids play or try and control everything with the whistle.

 

I saw Coach Code after the game while I was waiting outside and told him congrats on a fine season. It was already mentioned on here, you put Brossart in a number of other regions and they very well could end up at Rupp.

 

I also thought it was very classy by the Royal fans, myself included, to give the Mustang players a standing ovation as they were subbed out with a couple seconds to go. They really do deserve to go to Rupp, just wasn't meant to be.

Since I'm just now getting a chance to post, just about everything has been covered. Congrats to the Royals on the win, with Darius out, Brossart closed to within 17-16 and had the ball. They weren't able to convert and Mason opened the lead back out to 9 at the half. That was the key to the game, the Royals only had 2 field goals in the second quarter and still had a good lead.

 

Like the other two meetings, the calls were inconsistent, they just couldn't decide if they wanted to let the kids play or try and control everything with the whistle.

 

I saw Coach Code after the game while I was waiting outside and told him congrats on a fine season. It was already mentioned on here, you put Brossart in a number of other regions and they very well could end up at Rupp.

 

I also thought it was very classy by the Royal fans, myself included, to give the Mustang players a standing ovation as they were subbed out with a couple seconds to go. They really do deserve to go to Rupp, just wasn't meant to be.

Class:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.