Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason 63 Bishop Brossart 57

Featured Replies

I know their not big. But for a school their size don't you think they go deep into their bench? By the way what is the enrollment? Is it around 400?

 

The go eight deep and have about 185 boys.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl was there for the whole game.

Regardless if you are a Mustang fan or not, I really do hope that you appreciated the performance by Cooper and Kidney today.

 

Cooper who baiscally played all 32 minutes, was literally dead on his feet down the stretch, but contined to give 100% till the final horn (or when Coach Code subbed out the seniors).

 

Josh Kidney played the fourth quarter like a man possesssed. 17 points in the fouth quarter. You could have shot him through the heart and he would have scored six more before dropping dead.

 

Incredible performances by both seniors and the Mustangs team - lesser teams would have rolled over and played dead.

 

No Quit Today - or ever!!!

The go eight deep and have about 185 boys.

 

The 3 that come off the bench are quality players. I think any of the 3 could start for a majority of the teams in the region. Wouldn't you agree? Look at those three and take Augusta for example. The first three from Augusta are not that caliber. Nor are replacements for SIlver Grove, Deming, St. Pat, and even Bracken Co.

Regardless if you are a Mustang fan or not, I really do hope that you appreciated the performance by Cooper and Kidney today.

 

Cooper who baiscally played all 32 minutes, was literally dead on his feet down the stretch, but contined to give 100% till the final horn (or when Coach Code subbed out the seniors).

 

Josh Kidney played the fourth quarter like a man possesssed. 17 points in the fouth quarter. You could have shot him through the heart and he would have scored six more before dropping dead.

 

Incredible performances by both seniors and the Mustangs team - lesser teams would have rolled over and played dead.

 

No Quit Today - or ever!!!

 

I remember Cooper catching my eye as a Sophmore in the District against Pendleton Co. he was tough then and got better and better each year. He's just a bulldog in the paint. Worked hard every minute he played.

The 3 that come off the bench are quality players. I think any of the 3 could start for a majority of the teams in the region. Wouldn't you agree? Look at those three and take Augusta for example. The first three from Augusta are not that caliber. Nor are replacements for SIlver Grove, Deming, St. Pat, and even Bracken Co.

 

Brossart had two players on the All Region team, while Augusta had four, so I don't know?? I do agree they are all quality players, at least in my opinion!!

This was the worst officiated basketball game I have witnessed since I have been following the 10th Region. BOTH WAYS. Inconsistent is the word of the day.

I agree ,it seems to get worse and worse and this year has been the worse ever. The refs in the Mason-Brossart game were horrible. Not many breaks for Brossart.

I thought it was interesting today that Mason County was the "visitor" is two of three ways. Due to their bracket placement, they (1.) wore the dark, or "away", jerseys and (2.) they were the "visitors" on the scoreboard. However, the most important aspect of being the "visitor" was NOT adhered to today. (3.) Mason Co. used the "home" bench instead of BB. That may not seem like that big a deal, but it is probably a bigger deal than many think. If MC had used the other bench, and shot at different baskets than they are used to, it may have proven a bit disruptive...at the very least it would have eliminated the PERCEPTION of an advantage to the host school. Mason Co. High School is the "host" of the tournament, not the "home" team when their school plays. I hope this is not perceived as trying to make a mountain of a molehill.

Also wanted to say I'm glad "I wasted my gas" and drove down today for this game, despite many's predictions that the Mustangs didn't belong in this game!! Congratulations to the Royals for their efforts and good luck tomorrow!!

 

To the Brossart Seniors--Thanks for leaving it all on the court today and never giving up!! Most of all--THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd bet neither one was there,just a lot of hearsay.

 

 

Bruce Pearl was there.

Do they have a certain area they can draw these boys from or does any boy from the northern kentucky area allowed to attend?

Do they have a certain area to draw these boys from or are any boys from the northern ky area allowed to attend bishop brossart?

Do they have a certain area to draw these boys from or are any boys from the northern ky area allowed to attend bishop brossart?

 

 

Anyone can, however all 8 seniors on the team came from the area grade schools.

 

Brossart does not recruit, if that's what you're asking. Their are 5 area grade schools and Brossart draws 95% or more of their student body from those 5 schools.

How many times in a row is that for Mason Co. over Brossart. Brossart had a fantastic year again but it seems that Mason has had their number for several years now. I think the Royals go back to back tomorrow.

What are the 5 feeder schools?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.