Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason 63 Bishop Brossart 57

Featured Replies

I think his hoop's knowledge is limited to Mt. Olivet Deming!!

Watch out now!!!!!:mad:

  • Replies 88
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the 5 feeder schools?

St. Joes, St. Mary's, St. Phillip, St. Peter and Paul and St, Joes Camp Springs.

St. Joe Camp Springs with a total enrollment of about 50...

St. Joe Camp Springs with a total enrollment of about 50...

Thanks.:D

Anymore, everyone who gets beat, supposedly gets "screwed" by the officials......sad indeed.

Now are these 5 feeder schools for Brossart only or for NCC as well?

I thought it was interesting today that Mason County was the "visitor" is two of three ways. Due to their bracket placement, they (1.) wore the dark, or "away", jerseys and (2.) they were the "visitors" on the scoreboard. However, the most important aspect of being the "visitor" was NOT adhered to today. (3.) Mason Co. used the "home" bench instead of BB. That may not seem like that big a deal, but it is probably a bigger deal than many think. If MC had used the other bench, and shot at different baskets than they are used to, it may have proven a bit disruptive...at the very least it would have eliminated the PERCEPTION of an advantage to the host school. Mason Co. High School is the "host" of the tournament, not the "home" team when their school plays. I hope this is not perceived as trying to make a mountain of a molehill.

What team would want to sit in front of the Mason County fans? I am sure that had something to do with it. Those boys and girls get a little rowdy behind the bench.

Now are these 5 feeder schools for Brossart only or for NCC as well?

A lot of kids from St. Joes Cold Spring go to NCC other than that not so much. Outside of St. Marys/St. Joes Cold Spring they are all very small schools. What is your point.

A lot of kids from St. Joes Cold Spring go to NCC other than that not so much. Outside of St. Marys/St. Joes Cold Spring they are all very small schools. What is your point.

 

I was just curious as to how it worked. I didn't know if both schools had to get their students from the same middle schools or if Campbell county was divided into districts that were designated NCC and Brossart.

I was just curious as to how it worked. I didn't know if both schools had to get their students from the same middle schools or if Campbell county was divided into districts that were designated NCC and Brossart.

No schools are designated for anyone. I know what your trying to pull and your wrong.

No schools are designated for anyone. I know what your trying to pull and your wrong.

 

Not trying to pull anything. I just was curious to how it works.

I thought it was interesting today that Mason County was the "visitor" is two of three ways. Due to their bracket placement, they (1.) wore the dark, or "away", jerseys and (2.) they were the "visitors" on the scoreboard. However, the most important aspect of being the "visitor" was NOT adhered to today. (3.) Mason Co. used the "home" bench instead of BB. That may not seem like that big a deal, but it is probably a bigger deal than many think. If MC had used the other bench, and shot at different baskets than they are used to, it may have proven a bit disruptive...at the very least it would have eliminated the PERCEPTION of an advantage to the host school. Mason Co. High School is the "host" of the tournament, not the "home" team when their school plays. I hope this is not perceived as trying to make a mountain of a molehill.

 

Last I checked they change baskets at halftime, so both teams shoot at both baskets during a game.

Since you seem to actually know, when did he leave? I heard early?

 

BTW--I never thought I'd see that much orange in Mason County?? It may not be "Big Blue" country anymore?? :D

He was there the whole game and even signed autographs at the end. I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I heard Mason's band play rocky top for him...

I thought it was interesting today that Mason County was the "visitor" is two of three ways. Due to their bracket placement, they (1.) wore the dark, or "away", jerseys and (2.) they were the "visitors" on the scoreboard. However, the most important aspect of being the "visitor" was NOT adhered to today. (3.) Mason Co. used the "home" bench instead of BB. That may not seem like that big a deal, but it is probably a bigger deal than many think. If MC had used the other bench, and shot at different baskets than they are used to, it may have proven a bit disruptive...at the very least it would have eliminated the PERCEPTION of an advantage to the host school. Mason Co. High School is the "host" of the tournament, not the "home" team when their school plays. I hope this is not perceived as trying to make a mountain of a molehill.

 

Wouldn't this have been Brossart's decision?

What team would want to sit in front of the Mason County fans? I am sure that had something to do with it. Those boys and girls get a little rowdy behind the bench.

Thats exactly the reason.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.