Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Spring Football (Take #2)

Featured Replies

Did anyone else notice the mistake in that map?

 

No Bracken County?

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Bracken County?

 

 

It's there they just didn't name it... right?

what mistake would that be?

 

There may be more, but the one I noticed was no Pulaski County. It is there, but they have it labeled Wayne. Wayne County is labeled correctly, giving the map two Waynes and no Pulaski.

I thought the 19th was the first possible day to start spring ball, if this is true how has Beechwood already started

I thought the 19th was the first possible day to start spring ball, if this is true how has Beechwood already started

 

I believe you are allowed to start once your school's basketball team is finished playing.

I thought the 19th was the first possible day to start spring ball, if this is true how has Beechwood already started

 

Don't worry, Beechwood is abiding by the rules. 81 is absolutely correct, as soon as Bball is done, spring practice may begin.

So do you think Dixie does nothing all summer. I agree what works at some schools doesn't work at all. Maybe Spritzky is following Best practices according to another thread Trinity (the States leader in State Titles) does not do Spring practice.

 

As far as not doing 2 a days. Dixie Does a different form of Two a days. One practice with the Varsity followed by a practice with the JV and some players work their way up. I would like to see a second practice where they worked on conditioning.

 

Lets not forget Spritzky has had some sucess at Dixie. The man had a district championship team in 2005. Followed by a less than stellar season, but I feel these things will happen. The coaches at Dixie did not forget how to coach because they lost a few Close games in their district last year.

 

 

With the number of kids available to Coach Spritzky, he should be able to field a top team every year. The fact that Dixie consistently underachieves says volumes about the training and motivation skills of the staff and that begins at the top. If Dale Mueller had the number of male enrollment available at Dixie, or even at Cov Cath, for that matter, Highlands might have 32 state championships by now.

With the number of kids available to Coach Spritzky, he should be able to field a top team every year. The fact that Dixie consistently underachieves says volumes about the training and motivation skills of the staff and that begins at the top. If Dale Mueller had the number of male enrollment available at Dixie, or even at Cov Cath, for that matter, Highlands might have 32 state championships by now.

 

Don't forget with those #'s comes the privledge of competing with Trinty, St. X, and Male for the State Title. So I am not sure they would even have 16. I f Dale wanted that he would have moved to 6A.

CCH will start spring practice on Tuesday I believe. They'll wrap it up with a blue/white game.

Conner started yesterday! Football season is here. It is true that a school may start as soon as the BB season is over.

Don't forget with those #'s comes the privledge of competing with Trinty, St. X, and Male for the State Title. So I am not sure they would even have 16. I f Dale wanted that he would have moved to 6A.

As big of a Highlands fan as I am, I agree with you Dewey.

I believe you are allowed to start once your school's basketball team is finished playing.

You can start the Monday following the lose of both B-ball teams.(boys and girls)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.