Kentucky vs. Georgia

oldrambler

I would find it refreshing if Tubby benched the juniors and Perry.

Go with Porter, Jasper, Meeks, Stephenson and Woo.

I don't have a problem with Bradley, I think of the juniors he does play hard. I think he makes some stupid mistakes but in his defense anyone who has ever played any organized sport of any sort has too, at least he has the testicular fortitude to take a big shot when it needs taken. He has cost us some games the past couple of years yes, but truth be told, UK should have not been in those situations in the first place for the most part and especially against vandy. I would rather have Meeks shoot an open shot but he was on the bench and to be honest Crawford had 3 shot clock violations and Morris is just to lazy to do anything. Pick your own poison i guess.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats win by 10 or 12 with "senior day" and "make up for Vandy" vigor and then upset a still sluggish Florida team this weekend...raising the spirits of UK fans only to be bounced in the quarters of the SEC.

Then after a week to prepare as an 8 seed, the Cats impressively hold off a 9 seed like Arizona, again raising spirits, and then we play as well as we can play but lose a close one to top seeded OSU or Wisconsin (very similar to last year against UConn).

Best crystal ball I can do.

If we play OSU or Wisconsin in the second round you heard it hear first we would win.

If we play OSU or Wisconsin in the second round you heard it hear first we would win.

Wisconsin maybe...

Ohio State... NO! Ogden would eat Morris alive. I don't think Morris would play more than 15 minutes, because of foul trouble.