Kentucky vs. Georgia

oldrambler

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats win by 10 or 12 with "senior day" and "make up for Vandy" vigor and then upset a still sluggish Florida team this weekend...raising the spirits of UK fans only to be bounced in the quarters of the SEC.

Then after a week to prepare as an 8 seed, the Cats impressively hold off a 9 seed like Arizona, again raising spirits, and then we play as well as we can play but lose a close one to top seeded OSU or Wisconsin (very similar to last year against UConn).

Best crystal ball I can do.

I think it's going to be interesting how these junior respond to the negativity they have recieve since the loss. Do they step up or do they fold? I hope UK wins for the sake of landing Lucas. I don't think the juniors respond, I think they fold. I just hope the frosh and the seniors have enough fire power to pull out a senior night win.

Dogs by 6

I think it's going to be interesting how these junior respond to the negativity they have recieve since the loss. Do they step up or do they fold? I hope UK wins for the sake of landing Lucas. I don't think the juniors respond, I think they fold. I just hope the frosh and the seniors have enough fire power to pull out a senior night win.

Dogs by 6

I would find it refreshing if Tubby benched the juniors and Perry.

Go with Porter, Jasper, Meeks, Stephenson and Woo.

I say the Cats play supremely inspired ball, instilling false hope for Cat fans everywhere....

79 - Cats

54 - Dawgs

:thumb:

You're right...a 25-point victory over Hazard Community College, much less Georgia, would probably have the Big Blue Nation back on track for a final four berth...:lol: