SEC Player of the Year

whodey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it has to be Byars. Vandy has been riding him pretty much all season. Foster is solid and some other guys have had some games, but Byars is bringing it every game and has gotten a Vandy team into the top 20 teams in the nation, as well as knocking off the number 1 team in the nation. I cant really consider anybody else for this award than him.

Chris Lofton. You can just look at his team's games against Uk, in one without him they were blown out. He comes back and the beat the crud out of Uk. IMO that's what a MVP does, brings the lift to your team. Davis shouldn't even be in this discussion, his team is winning (big games( and playing good without him.

Chris Lofton. You can just look at his team's games against Uk, in one without him they were blown out. He comes back and the beat the crud out of Uk. IMO that's what a MVP does, brings the lift to your team. Davis shouldn't even be in this discussion, his team is winning (big games( and playing good without him.

Where do you think Vandy would be without Byars?

Didn't we throw another game away at UT and lose by 5 hardly blowing someone out. I would have to go with Byars he is a complete player.