L.S.U. 66 Florida 56

oldrambler

Final.

LSU used a tough m/m "D" and a diciplined offense to knock off the Gators. Fla. goes somehting like 2/17 from 3pt. range, Noah has only 4 pts. I believe. Like I said after the LSU/UK game, it sounds crazy but this LSU team plays better w/o Davis. This game sure would have made things interesting in the SEC overall race (and east) had UK taken care of business vs. Bama and Tenn..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching Morris put up 20 and 10 against the Tigers without Big Baby, you would have thought the three big men for UF would have just dominated, but it didn't happen. Very good win for LSU, and LSU might be a team no one wants to see in the SEC tournament because they have talent and will be playing for their season in the tournament...

I'll say it again, they look better without Davis. He's not there demanding the ball and it allows LSU's athletes to do what they do best- run and jump.

My thoughts excatly about them better w/o Davis, doesn't make sense but imo it is true. LSU took control of this one early and stayed in control. The Tigers whipped Fla. in every phase of the game.