Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell at Ashland predictions Friday

Featured Replies

Big game on Ashland's senior night, several interesting points

 

1. First game in both schools history , LIVE on regional tv (MYZ) cable channel 17 in Ashland.

2. Senior night for Ashland, been a long time since Russell has lost ANYWHERE on Senior night

3. Gill and Wilcox are both questionable for Russell, who will step up if they can't play?

4. Student sections have been challenged with a $250 reward for the best student section, that may be more entertaining than the game:laugh:

5.Can Buddy Ball finally defeat Doddymania?

6. Will Giat make a prediction in this one?:scared:

 

My prediction

Russell 72

Ashland 62

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game on Ashland's senior night, several interesting points

 

1. First game in both schools history , LIVE on regional tv (MYZ) cable channel 17 in Ashland.

2. Senior night for Ashland, been a long time since Russell has lost ANYWHERE on Senior night

3. Gill and Wilcox are both questionable for Russell, who will step up if they can't play?

4. Student sections have been challenged with a $250 reward for the best student section, that may be more entertaining than the game:laugh:

5.Can Buddy Ball finally defeat Doddymania?

6. Will Giat make a prediction in this one?:scared:

 

My prediction

Russell 72

Ashland 62

 

 

 

1. I'm sure I know how this deal got done. I'll have to be sure and tape it.

 

2. When is the last time they lost on Senior Night, and how come Ashland didn't schedule an easier game for Senior Night? :D

 

3. I expect both of them will play.

 

4. Who will be the judges, and who is putting up the $250

 

5. Yes, but it might not be this year. :D

 

6. This one I'm sure of. NO!!!!!!!

I'll be first to say Ashland takes the $250.00 dollars for the student section then they go on to beat the Devils on the court. Ashland ruined Russell's senior night last season with too much McDavid at the buzzer this year they hold court!

Ashland 71

Russell 59

By the way I miss GIAT!!!!!

Russell by 6.

Who's your Doddy???:fire:

 

Without Gill-Devils by 4+.

With Gill-Devils by 8+.

  • Author
What are the chances Gill will play?

I would say about the same as Wilcox's

It would be nice to have both kids competing in this one

  • Author
1. I'm sure I know how this deal got done. I'll have to be sure and tape it.

 

2. When is the last time they lost on Senior Night, and how come Ashland didn't schedule an easier game for Senior Night? :D

 

3. I expect both of them will play.

 

4. Who will be the judges, and who is putting up the $250

 

5. Yes, but it might not be this year. :D

 

6. This one I'm sure of. NO!!!!!!!

Well, it wasnt exactly a pop quiz, but your disqualifed anyhow for answering a question with a question, that is RUDE:flame:

  • Author
I'll be first to say Ashland takes the $250.00 dollars for the student section then they go on to beat the Devils on the court. Ashland ruined Russell's senior night last season with too much McDavid at the buzzer this year they hold court!

Ashland 71

Russell 59

By the way I miss GIAT!!!!!

 

Blue Blazer, you certainly have a right to make a prediction, but when it is obviously way off base, you lose credibility with the rest of the board and they just think your "some crazy kid"

Just try to keep it real!:laugh:

(unless that was little blue blazer playing with your computer)

Tomcats 68

Red Devils 61

 

I am very glad to hear that MyZ will be televising this one.

This game will be a big game. Its became a huge rival game not only between the players but between the student sections! Should be very exciting!

 

Russell 65

Ashland 60

This game will be a big game. Its became a huge rival game not only between the players but between the student sections! Should be very exciting!

 

I''ll take the Ashland student section by 3 in an O.T.. :D

Russell 60

Ashland 50

Should be a good one. I hope both team are full-strength but I doubt they will be. I doubt Gill will play and I'd say Wilcox will with it being his last game at Anderson. I know he is feeling better and he's pumped for this game. Him and the rest of the Tomcats want to leave Ashland on a winning note but will the Dodd Squad ruin all that? If anyone can, it's them. They've been playing well of late and will be looking to ride that good play right into the postseason starting next week. Should be a fun one.

I look for Thomas to slow Down Vanhoose enough that the Tomcats will pull this one off at home. I think the Tomcats relized the last game that they are as good as Russell. I believe that Ashland is a better team than they were the last matchup. If they let Thomas gaurd Vanhoose look for the Tomcats to pull it out in a close one. If Thomas gets in foul trouble and cant guard Vanhoose than give the Devils the edge.

 

Ashland 62

Russell 58 OT:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.