Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell at Ashland predictions Friday

Featured Replies

I think the ratio of foul shots by each team will decide the game. If it is heavy in Ashland's favor, Ashland will win. If not, Russell will win.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I''ll take the Ashland student section by 3 in an O.T.. :D

 

 

Haha... I don't know I hear drastic changes in Russells Student Section lineup have been made to prevent a loss! :lol: This is possibly one of the most anticipated games all year!

  • Author
I look for Thomas to slow Down Vanhoose enough that the Tomcats will pull this one off at home. I think the Tomcats relized the last game that they are as good as Russell. I believe that Ashland is a better team than they were the last matchup. If they let Thomas gaurd Vanhoose look for the Tomcats to pull it out in a close one. If Thomas gets in foul trouble and cant guard Vanhoose than give the Devils the edge.

 

Ashland 62

Russell 58 OT:ylsuper:

1. Thomas and Wilcox took turns guarding VanHoose last game, I think they held him to about 25

2. If they let Thomas guard VanHoose solo, he will either get in foul trouble, or get tired, which will effect him on the offensive end and Ashland needs Thomas scoring to have a shot. Although Mcdavid will have his usual stellar game against Russell and be the high scorer for Ashland. He won't be the high scorer for the game.

3. If Ashland "got better", is it possible that Russell "got better"?

4. With both teams possibly missing key players, which team has shown they have a better bench? I think Jacob Ferguson would be starting for any other team in the region:thumb: Can you say that about anyone on Ashland's bench?

5. I think Bonner and Turner are the x factors, whoever has a better game between those two will have a major impact I think both players have improved over the course of the Season. The "pinch move" probally won't work this time though:laugh:

6. I think I'll stick with my prediction, Russell by 10 (but you never know):D

7. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict this game draws a crowd

8. I hope those mean guys sitting behind the visitor's bench don't intimidate the boyz too much:scared:

9. I think Giat will have a good seat

10. If Russell has one of their "dumb foul" games, Ashland gets another shot, Ok, I may be wrong, Russell by 9

:dancingpa

Raceland by .........Oh! I'm sorry:D .....Ashland by 1. That is if "A weak string

Martin is doing the radio!:laugh:

I think Ashland at home they win. I'm just glad the post season starts soon, will be very interesting to see how the wide open 16th plays out.

I look for Thomas to slow Down Vanhoose enough that the Tomcats will pull this one off at home. I think the Tomcats relized the last game that they are as good as Russell. I believe that Ashland is a better team than they were the last matchup. If they let Thomas gaurd Vanhoose look for the Tomcats to pull it out in a close one. If Thomas gets in foul trouble and cant guard Vanhoose than give the Devils the edge.

 

Ashland 62

Russell 58 OT:ylsuper:

Thomas gaurded Vanhoose the last time they played.

1. Thomas and Wilcox took turns guarding VanHoose last game, I think they held him to about 25

2. If they let Thomas guard VanHoose solo, he will either get in foul trouble, or get tired, which will effect him on the offensive end and Ashland needs Thomas scoring to have a shot. Although Mcdavid will have his usual stellar game against Russell and be the high scorer for Ashland. He won't be the high scorer for the game.

3. If Ashland "got better", is it possible that Russell "got better"?

4. With both teams possibly missing key players, which team has shown they have a better bench? I think Jacob Ferguson would be starting for any other team in the region:thumb: Can you say that about anyone on Ashland's bench?

5. I think Bonner and Turner are the x factors, whoever has a better game between those two will have a major impact I think both players have improved over the course of the Season. The "pinch move" probally won't work this time though:laugh:

6. I think I'll stick with my prediction, Russell by 10 (but you never know):D

7. I'm going to go out on a limb and predict this game draws a crowd

8. I hope those mean guys sitting behind the visitor's bench don't intimidate the boyz too much:scared:

9. I think Giat will have a good seat

10. If Russell has one of their "dumb foul" games, Ashland gets another shot, Ok, I may be wrong, Russell by 9

:dancingpa

I thought answering a question with a question was RUDE? :D

I'll pick Russell by 6.

  • Author
I thought answering a question with a question was RUDE? :D

You got me on that one:thumb:

guilty as charged

Blue Blazer, you certainly have a right to make a prediction, but when it is obviously way off base, you lose credibility with the rest of the board and they just think your "some crazy kid"

Just try to keep it real!:laugh:

(unless that was little blue blazer playing with your computer)

Okay you got Russell by 10 and I'll rework my prediction and take Ashland by 10 and I think that the Ashland student section survives the contest! And my last prediction is that when it is all said and done after the Tomcat sweep GIAT:banana: :banana: all night long like Lionel Richey!!!!!!!:D

Okay you got Russell by 10 and I'll rework my prediction and take Ashland by 10 and I think that the Ashland student section survives the contest! And my last prediction is that when it is all said and done after the Tomcat sweep GIAT:banana: :banana: all night long like Lionel Richey!!!!!!!:D

Would you please stop? You're going to make me throwup.:p :lol:

  • Author
Okay you got Russell by 10 and I'll rework my prediction and take Ashland by 10 and I think that the Ashland student section survives the contest! And my last prediction is that when it is all said and done after the Tomcat sweep GIAT:banana: :banana: all night long like Lionel Richey!!!!!!!:D

 

Little blue blazer, does your daddy know your on his computer?

8. I hope those mean guys sitting behind the visitor's bench don't intimidate the boyz too much:scared:
Nah, you've got nothing to worry about. From what I understand, those old coots only like to pick on freshmen. Your kids are too old. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Russell 63-58.

Thomas gaurded Vanhoose the last time they played.

All I heard the other night when Vanhoose and Blair fouled out was "Russell gets another senior bounce" Of course they were getting the "senior bounce" because it was senior night at Russell.

 

Guess what, Friday night is senior night for the Tomcats.

 

Maybe they will get the "Senior Bounce"Friday night and upset the Mighty Red Devils

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.