Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell at Ashland predictions Friday

Featured Replies

There is a reason some people call Anderson Gym "Death Valley"........I have seen many teams get "Slaughtered" there........(figuratively-not, literality).....lots of times the refs have been the MVP of the AIT.......to say they take care of the Tomcats is an understatement......given the narcissistic nature of our local refs and the TV cameras.......I would not predict this game on a dare!!!

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the goal is to win!

I think they been doing that better than any other team in the region this year:thumb:

 

 

Well if that is all your goal is then you miss what sports and coaching is all about. Winning is not nearly as important as mining out the gold of excellence. A coach can have great talent and win and not be a good coach...many examples I could give of that. Life is not about winning at all cost and neither is sports! Life and sports is about giving your best, giving excellence in all things. Most coaches today do not know how to get the best out of what they have. If you truly think it is all about winning so you can brag on BGP's or in the public then you already have your reward. If a player gives their excellence in any sport, they are a winner regardless of what the final outcome may say.

The crew for the game tonight does not have a former M.V.P. from the A.I.T .Why can't we just play the game and not worry about the officials before the game is even played. I wonder if most of the people who complain about the officials could even call bingo let alone a high school basketball game. Let me say one more thing about this they do not lose any sleep thinking of how they could make calls that would hurt your team .

The crew for the game tonight does not have a former M.V.P. from the A.I.T .Why can't we just play the game and not worry about the officials before the game is even played. I wonder if most of the people who complain about the officials could even call bingo let alone a high school basketball game. Let me say one more thing about this they do not lose any sleep thinking of how they could make calls that would hurt your team .

 

 

Good Call

I talked to GIAT last night on the phone he had just met Billy Donovan at the Huntington High game he gave me his prediction. Bonner has a big night and so do the Tomcat students

Ashland Student WIN

Tomcats beat the Devils by 8!

That's from GIAT

I talked to GIAT last night on the phone he had just met Billy Donovan at the Huntington High game he gave me his prediction. Bonner has a big night and so do the Tomcat students

Ashland Student WIN

Tomcats beat the Devils by 8!

That's from GIAT

WOW! He met Billy Donovan.

Thanks for telling us Blue Blazer.

That is awesome.;) :sleep: :rolleyes:

  • Author
Well if that is all your goal is then you miss what sports and coaching is all about. Winning is not nearly as important as mining out the gold of excellence. A coach can have great talent and win and not be a good coach...many examples I could give of that. Life is not about winning at all cost and neither is sports! Life and sports is about giving your best, giving excellence in all things. Most coaches today do not know how to get the best out of what they have. If you truly think it is all about winning so you can brag on BGP's or in the public then you already have your reward. If a player gives their excellence in any sport, they are a winner regardless of what the final outcome may say.

Wow, that was very deep and reflective, so your saying because Russell is winning they can't possibly be accomplishing all of your plattitudes? I would say winning on the court is more of a sign that those lofty goals are being accomplished

Lets hope Vanhoose doesn't give the :sssh: sign tonight when he scores like he did in the last game. :thumb:

Wow, that was very deep and reflective, so your saying because Russell is winning they can't possibly be accomplishing all of your plattitudes? I would say winning on the court is more of a sign that those lofty goals are being accomplished

 

 

You have always been about the winning, your church league career reflects that.

Wow, that was very deep and reflective, so your saying because Russell is winning they can't possibly be accomplishing all of your plattitudes? I would say winning on the court is more of a sign that those lofty goals are being accomplished

 

 

Only you know if coach Dodd is accomplishing that. Deep and reflective sure doesnt describe your jump shot, well maybe the reflective part does

WOW! He met Billy Donovan.

Thanks for telling us Blue Blazer.

That is awesome.;) :sleep: :rolleyes:

Since people have GIAT in the predictions I thought I'd fill them in on the great Tomcat fan! The Blazer and GIAT prediction is an Ashland sweep tonight!:p Anyway it should be fun Jay, {if your wearing Ashland Maroon}May the :cry: begin

Lets hope Vanhoose doesn't give the :sssh: sign tonight when he scores like he did in the last game. :thumb:

Why? That was one of the best moments of the first game? Ashland students almost out on the court yelling directly at him. Drain a 3. Give the :sssh: .If the they don't like being shown up than they shouldn't have been on the floor.

Since people have GIAT in the predictions I thought I'd fill them in on the great Tomcat fan! The Blazer and GIAT prediction is an Ashland sweep tonight!:p Anyway it should be fun Jay, {if your wearing Ashland Maroon}May the :cry: begin

Better be careful Blazer. It just may end up being a sweep for the good Maroon.

  • Author
russell wins big in a blow out 76-48

 

Russell may win, but this game is never a "blowout"

 

Mcdavid,Thomas, and Wilcox know how to compete

Wow, that was very deep and reflective, so your saying because Russell is winning they can't possibly be accomplishing all of your plattitudes? I would say winning on the court is more of a sign that those lofty goals are being accomplished

 

 

The area around here knows all about the theatricals concerning this team over the last couple of years. You should learn to keep things in house. What a facade that everything is always peachy and creamy in Devil Land. Give me a break. Your misanthropic ways about every other team other than your own is frolicsome.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.