Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubster's 16th Region Poll 2/10/07

Featured Replies

Did anybody read Fraley's comments in the paper this morning that said Euton and Jackson were the best players in the region?:lol: Wow!

Has this guy seen any other 16th region teams play this year? :confused:

  • Replies 106
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody read Fraley's comments in the paper this morning that said Euton and Jackson were the best players in the region?:lol: Wow!

Has this guy seen any other 16th region teams play this year? :confused:

 

Yes he has........and that is why he said what he said. :rolleyes:

Did anybody read Fraley's comments in the paper this morning that said Euton and Jackson were the best players in the region?:lol: Wow!

Has this guy seen any other 16th region teams play this year? :confused:

 

I read the article, looks pretty right on to me. Maybe you can provide a more indepth rebuttal than "Wow!".

I read the article, looks pretty right on to me. Maybe you can provide a more indepth rebuttal than "Wow!".

 

Well said Jed, well said:thumb: :thumb:

Jackson and Euton are two of the best this year in the region. However, THIS year Vanhoose is clearly the top player and is on the top team. If we are talking about the future, they are among a very talented group of Freshmen and Sophmores in this region, partcularly at Rose Hill and Elliott County. The next few years may be very special for our region.

Yes he has........and that is why he said what he said. :rolleyes:

OK obviosuly you Rose Hill people are gonna say that. I can name about 6-8 players that are better.

Vanhoose, Daniel, McDavid, Ferguson, Thomas, the Faulkners and maybe Barker. :scared:

All the player's mentioned in the last 4 or 5 post on this thread are very good player's. You cant blame a player's coach for saying he is the best, because the coach should be a little biased no matter whom he is, or who the player is.

OK obviosuly you Rose Hill people are gonna say that. I can name about 6-8 players that are better.

Vanhoose, Daniel, McDavid, Ferguson, Thomas, the Faulkners and maybe Barker. :scared:

I wanna play too…

 

Nowitzki, O’Neal, Carter, Jordan, Erving, Bird, Abdul-Jabbar, Russell, Chamberlain, Pippen, Stockton, this is fun!

 

Oh, wait... none of those guys played in the 16th...

 

 

 

 

nevermind... :sssh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

j/k man... j/k... :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK obviosuly you Rose Hill people are gonna say that. I can name about 6-8 players that are better.

Vanhoose, Daniel, McDavid, Ferguson, Thomas, the Faulkners and maybe Barker. :scared:

 

Vanhoose yes, Ferguson, Ethan Faulkner, McDavid, Thomas maybe, they rest you mention, no. Size is the difference, it does matter. Do you really think that there are 8 better players in the region than Euton and Jackson? I think sportfan makes a good point. All coaches are biased.

In a nutshell it doesn't matter who is the best. As long as the kid's all work hard and achieve whatever they are after in their game. There is alway's a faster(or better) gun somewhere! Personally I think Ferg is the best player in the world even though he isn't(by far). I guess I am a little biased!!!! My self I wouldn't want to leave any of the above mentioned out of the "best player group" because it could hurt their feeling's! They all on a given night are the best player in the region!! GO 16TH!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say sportsfan is now officially in the lead to become "Mayor of the 16th Region." :thumb:

In a nutshell it doesn't matter who is the best. As long as the kid's all work hard and achieve whatever they are after in their game. There is alway's a faster(or better) gun somewhere! Personally I think Ferg is the best player in the world even though he isn't(by far). I guess I am a little biased!!!! My self I wouldn't want to leave any of the above mentioned out of the "best player group" because it could hurt their feeling's! They all on a given night are the best player in the region!! GO 16TH!!!!!!!!!!

 

I give a big Ya Hoo to Sportsfan of Ky .Well said.;)

I wanna play too…

 

Nowitzki, O’Neal, Carter, Jordan, Erving, Bird, Abdul-Jabbar, Russell, Chamberlain, Pippen, Stockton, this is fun!

 

Oh, wait... none of those guys played in the 16th...

 

 

 

 

nevermind... :sssh:

 

:laugh: :thumb:

 

Even if we were to ASSUME that he meant the best duo playing for the same team within the 16th:

 

1. Vanhoose-Blair

2. Vanhoose-Gill

3. Ferguson-#1 Faulkner

4. McDavid-Thomas

5. Vanhoose-Robinson

6. Ferguson-#2 Faulkner

7. Etc, Etc:sleep: :D

Fastbreak,

 

Did you notice the Avatar of Coach Dodd and Vanhoose(his freshman year)?

 

Doddymania, Baby, Catch it!!

Fastbreak,

 

Did you notice the Avatar of Coach Dodd and Vanhoose(his freshman year)?

 

Doddymania, Baby, Catch it!!

Catch it now, cause it's one and done folks. No pressure!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.