Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross 69 Campbell County 57

Featured Replies

Couple of NKY top teams going at it tonight(2/4/26)

Who wins?

I'm guessing the Camels take this one.

Holy Cross is playing well, but I don't think they have anyone near as good as Austin Davie.


Camels by 20.

57 minutes ago, Pi said:

Holy Cross is playing well, but I don't think they have anyone near as good as Austin Davie.


Camels by 20.

Who does?

Campbell Co. lost to CovCath by 34.  They lost to Brossart by 13 (still the biggest head-scratching game of the year for me).  They lost to Highlands by 4 in OT.  It is tough to know exactly what to expect from the Camels, but without question, they'll have the best player in the game tonight.

Holy Cross has been equally difficult to predict, game-in and game-out, and being at home hasn't been the consistent advantage that you'd expect.

I do expect Campbell County to get the win tonight, but I'd be shocked if it is by 20+.  Give me the Camels by 6-8 in a game that is very much in doubt going to the 4th.

I give HC the edge but with Gabbard out the edge goes back to the Camels, should be a good game but no way 20.

Edited by theguru

  • Author
45 minutes ago, POTATOMAN said:

I give HC the edge but with Gabbard out the edge goes back to the Camels, should be a good game but no way 20.

You might be surprised.

Playing without their 2nd leading scorer Brady Gabbard (15 ppg) and also starter Ryan Bottom, Holy Cross defeats Campbell County 69-57 to improve to 17-4 on the season. 

CC 15 15 14 14 - 57

HC 20 23 14 13 - 69

Holy Cross (17-4) - Arlinghaus 23, Rominger 17, Urlage 12, Adams 5, Hunt 4, Thornberry 4, Henderson 4.

* Austin Davie led the Camels with 27.

** Next up for the Indians a district seed game at Beechwood on Friday night.

14 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

You might be surprised.

Legit question. What was the surprise? Two good teams going at it. Holy Cross continued their strong season with a solid win without two starters. 

Just like I said. Holy Cross is too much for the Camels and they win by 12... 

 

LOL.

I for one, am shocked. Great win for Coach Ric

At times, the Camels get no scoring support beyond Davie.  The other thing I've noticed is that they are prone to giving up high shooting percentages to their opponents.  I'd venture to guess that in most of their losses, their opponents shot well over 40%.  I know Brossart shot over 50% that night, including 11 of 21 from beyond the arc.  They need to find their supplemental scorers and up the defensive pressure.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.