Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross 69 Campbell County 57

Featured Replies

  • Author
5 minutes ago, REALSPORT said:

At times, the Camels get no scoring support beyond Davie.  The other thing I've noticed is that they are prone to giving up high shooting percentages to their opponents.  I'd venture to guess that in most of their losses, their opponents shot well over 40%.  I know Brossart shot over 50% that night, including 11 of 21 from beyond the arc.  They need to find their supplemental scorers and up the defensive pressure.

Every team knows their weakness, but for most the fix is easier said than done.

  • Author
2 hours ago, Baseball Nut 24 said:

Legit question. What was the surprise? Two good teams going at it. Holy Cross continued their strong season with a solid win without two starters. 

I was stating that Campbell might win by 20.  That was a bad statement.

8 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

I was stating that Campbell might win by 20.  That was a bad statement.

Ah I gotcha. Wasn’t sure if I was missing something. Two good teams. HC played well last night playing short handed. My Indians need to get healthy as we come down the stretch. Davie is a beast for CC!

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Baseball Nut 24 said:

Ah I gotcha. Wasn’t sure if I was missing something. Two good teams. HC played well last night playing short handed. My Indians need to get healthy as we come down the stretch. Davie is a beast for CC!

The Boss from CCH was in the house last night watching.

  • Author

Another thing that hurt Campbell, their two biggest fans were not in the house.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.