Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Paducah Tilghman Blue Tornado

Featured Replies

Tilghman left the 2025 season with a 12-2 record and ended up with a semifinals appearance, yet, many felt there was meat left on the bone so to speak. Lots of what if's to go around. 

The team has been no stranger to postseason success since Coach Thompson arrived in 2021, something PT had previously struggled to establish with regularity over the past number of years. In his 5 seasons at the helm of the Tornado, Coach Thompson has delivered a semifinal or finals appearance in 4 of those 5 years, including 2 championship games, one which they won in 2024. The only time they didn't was in the Regional Final in the '22 season and they gave CAL their only game of that season in a 30-24 loss for PT.

The 2025 team graduates 21 Seniors. Among those is Cam Wade, one of the top prospects in the state. He had 58 catches for 876 yards and 14 rec td's in addition to being a very good defensive back. His 18 total touchdowns will be missed. Only Demarkus Wilson (rb) had more. He had 19 total touchdowns, 16 on the ground and had 1245 rushing yards. Wilson graduates as well. That's a lot of lost production from your top two scorers. 

Add in Stone Crowe to the departing mix and you have at least some cause for concern. Crowe threw for 3138 yards and had 37 passing touchdowns, although he did have 17 interceptions on the year.

I think the silver lining in making up for some of the key losses will be the returning defensive players. The defense got better and more physical as the year went on and by the end of it all, you could tell there was some really good momentum for the future. 

Tilghman returns 8 of their top 11 tacklers, led by Wyatt Gower with 105 a season ago and right behind him, Isaac James, who had 96. Both those guys were sophmores in 2025. Terry Rage Henderson, a freshman, was 2nd on the team in tackles for loss and made his name known that he'll be one to watch. The PT defensive line and linebacking corp seem to be poised for a breakout year. In the secondary, they lose Cam Wade and Blair Sains both, and both these guys could lock people up when they had to. Who will fill their shoes? 

Avery Gates backed Stone Crowe up as a freshman and looked pretty good in his limited snaps, going 13/16 for 195 yds and 4 passing td's overall. Is he the answer at qb? We shall see. 

Even with the big losses on offense, the Tornado still get Avery Thompson and Chance McPike back at receiver, amongst other positions they will play. Both are pretty highly recruited players and will likely carry a big load this coming season. They can do it. They were 1st and 3rd on the team in receiving yards in 2025 and will be asked to do a lot as others develop. 

Lots of loss, key loss, but also some really good returning pieces. We are all accustomed to seeing Tilghman score a lot of points, but may have to rely more on the defense early in the year until the offense can find it's way with a lot of new key players. 

Edited by TilghmanPride

  • Replies 55
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PTown Dad
    PTown Dad

    Weirdly, I have a friend who is a local doctor in P-Town.  I believe the QB’s dad may be a drug rep.  I think the dad was caring for an elderly parent in BG but now the parent has unfortunately passed

  • Golf2074
    Golf2074

    2028 Avery Thompson added Auburn to his long list of offers. 

  • WKY_Football
    WKY_Football

    Wade is not coming back to PT. He is graduating this spring or has already graduated I was told. His listing as a JR was for reclass purposes to attend a prep school I believe. 

Posted Images

Defense will definitely be stout with all the returning players.I think offense will be good once they get some games in.There will definitely be speed in the backfield and at the receiving group.

Edited by Golf2074
Used wrong word.

How will the offensive line look? I know they’re loosing both Jarvis Strickland and Ben Myers but I don’t know anything about who they return or younger players coming up on the o-line. 

As long as Tilghman’s defense is as good as I believe they should be… they’ll be just fine. Coach Thompson has done a quality job making the Tornado program attractive. Kids want to play for PT. I predict at minimum they’ll be playing for a regional final again. 

  • Author
On 1/7/2026 at 6:53 AM, westernky said:

How will the offensive line look? I know they’re loosing both Jarvis Strickland and Ben Myers but I don’t know anything about who they return or younger players coming up on the o-line. 

Great question that I honestly am unsure of. Losing those two alone will leave a big void, both will be playing Division I football. I know a lot of the younger guys did look promising and they have had a steady flow from middle school for quite a few years now of really good talent.

I think a strong possibility that Isaac James will be the lead RB for the Tornado.  But not sure if he’ll continue to play LB too.  Another option is Tito Crumble - he’s got a lot of speed. 

13 minutes ago, PTown Dad said:

I think a strong possibility that Isaac James will be the lead RB for the Tornado.  But not sure if he’ll continue to play LB too.  Another option is Tito Crumble - he’s got a lot of speed. 

That’s what I think also a combination of both of them.

Weirdly, I have a friend who is a local doctor in P-Town.  I believe the QB’s dad may be a drug rep.  I think the dad was caring for an elderly parent in BG but now the parent has unfortunately passed away.  He told my friend that they no longer have a reason to live in the Warren Co area and have decided to move to P-Town. (It’s in his territory)

But obviously I think the success that Tilghman has recently had is playing a role in where he is landing.  And I guess nothing is final until the QB is actually enrolled.  
That’s all I know.  

Hopefully with all of the new tech businesses coming to town it'll bring in some talent. Might not be a good idea to move up to 6A. LOL

1 hour ago, Golf2074 said:

I was told Wade will be a senior next year. With Wade,Thompson and McPike that is a heck of a receiving trio that will hard to stop.

Does anybody actually know what grade Cam Wade is in?  He is listed as a Senior on some things and a Junior on others.  He still hasn't committed anywhere has he?

51 minutes ago, zoneblitz24 said:

Does anybody actually know what grade Cam Wade is in?  He is listed as a Senior on some things and a Junior on others.  He still hasn't committed anywhere has he?

Hasn't committed yet is down to four schools as of now. 

4 hours ago, zoneblitz24 said:

Does anybody actually know what grade Cam Wade is in?  He is listed as a Senior on some things and a Junior on others.  He still hasn't committed anywhere has he?

Wade is not coming back to PT. He is graduating this spring or has already graduated I was told. His listing as a JR was for reclass purposes to attend a prep school I believe. 

Brings up a solid question as to who will be the 3rd WR option for the Tornado. Thompson & McPike are an outstanding 1/2 punch.  3rd option - Tito Crumble?  Possibly John Jones?  Maybe someone we’re not familiar with.  

1 hour ago, PTown Dad said:

Brings up a solid question as to who will be the 3rd WR option for the Tornado. Thompson & McPike are an outstanding 1/2 punch.  3rd option - Tito Crumble?  Possibly John Jones?  Maybe someone we’re not familiar with.  

I figure Crumble and Issac James will split time at running back. Gaelon Spivey Nunn might be the 3rd WR.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.