Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Paducah Tilghman Blue Tornado

Featured Replies

But if I recall correctly- PT will go from 5 District games down to 3 district games when the realignment happens.  

  • Replies 55
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PTown Dad
    PTown Dad

    Weirdly, I have a friend who is a local doctor in P-Town.  I believe the QB’s dad may be a drug rep.  I think the dad was caring for an elderly parent in BG but now the parent has unfortunately passed

  • Golf2074
    Golf2074

    2028 Avery Thompson added Auburn to his long list of offers. 

  • WKY_Football
    WKY_Football

    Wade is not coming back to PT. He is graduating this spring or has already graduated I was told. His listing as a JR was for reclass purposes to attend a prep school I believe. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, BigBlue92 said:

I'm not sure if it was Graves co choice or Tilghman’s but I do know they’re looking to add two bigger games to beef up the schedule. Don’t know what other game will be dropped yet but I’m told we can expect a couple of bigger games added to the schedule next year. 

I know the tough district is part of Graves reason why they are dropping PT.  They are also going from a 6 team district down to 5, so that helps free up another game for the Eagles.  I'd say the other half of the reason is this game always takes place in the first 3 or 4 weeks when Graves is trying to build confidence going into districts, and PT isn't a wise opponent to play when trying grow confidence and find identity.  They already have Mayfield, Murray, and Union County.  Playing PT doesn't seem advantageous for them at any point in the near future.

Regardless of RPI, PT needs a more challenging opponent given the quality of their typical opponent in the 3rd & 4th round playoffs.  Will be interesting to see who they can get to play them.  There is no worthy opponent they don't already have scheduled East of Bowling Green.

18 hours ago, BadaBing said:

I know the tough district is part of Graves reason why they are dropping PT.  They are also going from a 6 team district down to 5, so that helps free up another game for the Eagles.  I'd say the other half of the reason is this game always takes place in the first 3 or 4 weeks when Graves is trying to build confidence going into districts, and PT isn't a wise opponent to play when trying grow confidence and find identity.  They already have Mayfield, Murray, and Union County.  Playing PT doesn't seem advantageous for them at any point in the near future.

Regardless of RPI, PT needs a more challenging opponent given the quality of their typical opponent in the 3rd & 4th round playoffs.  Will be interesting to see who they can get to play them.  There is no worthy opponent they don't already have scheduled East of Bowling Green.

I forgot they would be dropping down to a 5 team district. I also agree along with a good majority of PT fans that we need a more challenging opponent. Hopefully it’s a team that can challenge Tilghman and help them get ready for the 3-4 round playoff games.

  • Author

PT bested Murray 21-10 in their scrimmage last night in what was scheduled to be two quarters with a 15 minute running clock as part of the Mustang Jamboree held at McCracken County.

I have no details. I got home hours after this finished. I don't know who did or didn't play or any of the other multitude of details that could shape a scrimmage into what it is.

Anyone able to enlighten us as to what either of them looked like last night?

2 hours ago, TilghmanPride said:

PT bested Murray 21-10 in their scrimmage last night in what was scheduled to be two quarters with a 15 minute running clock as part of the Mustang Jamboree held at McCracken County.

I have no details. I got home hours after this finished. I don't know who did or didn't play or any of the other multitude of details that could shape a scrimmage into what it is.

Anyone able to enlighten us as to what either of them looked like last night?

Murray’s defense is hard to run on probably will be the stoutest defense PT will see until later in the playoffs.

2 hours ago, TilghmanPride said:

PT bested Murray 21-10 in their scrimmage last night in what was scheduled to be two quarters with a 15 minute running clock as part of the Mustang Jamboree held at McCracken County.

I have no details. I got home hours after this finished. I don't know who did or didn't play or any of the other multitude of details that could shape a scrimmage into what it is.

Anyone able to enlighten us as to what either of them looked like last night?

Scrimmage was a good test for both teams. They actually played 3 15 min running clock quarters. I think they both will have long postseasons come November. PT is very dynamic! Three explosive plays set up PT for their scores. Avery Thompson is as good as advertised.

PT started with the ball, Qb got hit in 3rd down resulted in an INT. Murray couldn’t capitalize and settled for FG. PT responded on the next drive set up by a long pass to Thompson. TD by the Tornado 7-3. Murray then drove the ball 80 yards on their following drive to go up 10-7. PT again was dynamic with a couple long passes and went up 14-10. Murray stalled in the next drive and punted. Two plays later, a missed tackle in the backfield, PT RB reversed field and went for a long TD going up 21-10. Murray got the ball with 2 mins or so on the clock and got to the PT 7. Last play was an INT by Paducah on the goal line.

Very entertaining scrimmage. Both teams will have a strong season. PT had success through the air. Outside of the long TD run, they could not move the ball on the ground. Murray’s lack of depth can be a concern. I was told they had a couple starters out.

Transfers Between High Schools Policy

BGP is not a clearinghouse or platform for speculation, rumors, or discussion of potential or anticipated student-athlete transfers.

The use of the terms “transfer portal” or “portal” to describe high school student-athletes is prohibited in all high school forums.

Only confirmed transfers may be discussed, and discussion must be strictly limited to factual reporting of the move (i.e., the student-athlete has transferred from School A to School B).

Permitted content is limited to basic factual information such as the athlete’s name, sport/position, and the schools involved.

The following are strictly prohibited:

  • Any speculation, inference, or commentary regarding the reasons for a transfer.

  • Any discussion, suggestion, or implication of recruiting, inducement, eligibility issues, or rule violations in connection with a transfer.

  • Generalized commentary about schools, coaches, programs, or communities engaging in recruiting behavior based on transfer activity.

  • Attempts to indirectly question or interpret motives behind a transfer.

No discussion of transfers is permitted unless the transfer has already been officially completed and publicly confirmed. Even in those cases, discussion must remain strictly factual and non-interpretive.

This forum is not the venue for reporting or debating KHSAA violations. If you believe a violation has occurred, report it directly to the Kentucky High School Athletic Association (KHSAA).

No false, unverified, or misleading information may be posted.

4 hours ago, TilghmanPride said:

PT bested Murray 21-10 in their scrimmage last night in what was scheduled to be two quarters with a 15 minute running clock as part of the Mustang Jamboree held at McCracken County.

I have no details. I got home hours after this finished. I don't know who did or didn't play or any of the other multitude of details that could shape a scrimmage into what it is.

Anyone able to enlighten us as to what either of them looked like last night?

I will also say I don’t think Tilghman’s lead running back ever played a down on offense and several skill players wore different numbers for the scrimmage.I’m sure it was the fact that McCracken County coaches had all eyes on the scrimmage due to opening up against PT in 2 weeks.

4 hours ago, TilghmanPride said:

PT bested Murray 21-10 in their scrimmage last night in what was scheduled to be two quarters with a 15 minute running clock as part of the Mustang Jamboree held at McCracken County.

I have no details. I got home hours after this finished. I don't know who did or didn't play or any of the other multitude of details that could shape a scrimmage into what it is.

Anyone able to enlighten us as to what either of them looked like last night?

  • Author

PT's roster as released on their Facebook page this morning.

67 players in total.

Freshman 18

Sophmore 18

Junior 20

Senior 11

I expected the Senior class to be smaller this season after graduating so many off of last years squad.

FB_IMG_1786376543205.jpg

@TilghmanPride will you be heading to Owensboro for the scrimmage this Friday? Do you think this scrimmage will be as competitive as the previous 2 years?

  • Author

1 hour ago, Subway5024 said:

@TilghmanPride will you be heading to Owensboro for the scrimmage this Friday? Do you think this scrimmage will be as competitive as the previous 2 years?

I would love to be there. All depends on how the workday goes at this point. If I can get away, most definitely. Here's to hoping Friday isn't as crazy as this Monday has been so far.

Definitely should be a real test for Tilghman with a lot of new faces taking on big roles. Great scrimmage for both teams again I think.

Edited by TilghmanPride

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.