Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Paducah Tilghman Blue Tornado

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, PTHSalumni said:

Not sure what to think about this schedule. Outside of Mayfield, there's no heavyweight. 

I agree with you, especially when I look at the schedules of some other top schools. 

  • Replies 55
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • PTown Dad
    PTown Dad

    Weirdly, I have a friend who is a local doctor in P-Town.  I believe the QB’s dad may be a drug rep.  I think the dad was caring for an elderly parent in BG but now the parent has unfortunately passed

  • Golf2074
    Golf2074

    2028 Avery Thompson added Auburn to his long list of offers. 

  • WKY_Football
    WKY_Football

    Wade is not coming back to PT. He is graduating this spring or has already graduated I was told. His listing as a JR was for reclass purposes to attend a prep school I believe. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, PTHSalumni said:

Not sure what to think about this schedule. Outside of Mayfield, there's no heavyweight. 

Not sure mayfield is a heavyweight this year. 

2 minutes ago, Neno said:

Not sure mayfield is a heavyweight this year. 

They weren't last year either. 

8 hours ago, PTHSalumni said:

Not sure what to think about this schedule. Outside of Mayfield, there's no heavyweight. 

As much as some will hate it Tilghman is gunna have to drop one of the local teams. With 5 of our games being district games and the Mayfield game is a must play game. That leaves 4 games. I think Christian county has the potential to be a tough opponent but who knows how long it takes for them to become that. I say drop the McCracken county game, Graves county always plays tough! A ton of Tilghman fans would be upset about that but McCracken just isn’t competitive consistently. 

I wonder how many teams have to play 5 district games? 

1 hour ago, BigBlue92 said:

As much as some will hate it Tilghman is gunna have to drop one of the local teams. With 5 of our games being district games and the Mayfield game is a must play game. That leaves 4 games. I think Christian county has the potential to be a tough opponent but who knows how long it takes for them to become that. I say drop the McCracken county game, Graves county always plays tough! A ton of Tilghman fans would be upset about that but McCracken just isn’t competitive consistently. 

The McCracken game makes way too much money.  They’ll never drop it.  

1 minute ago, Neno said:

The McCracken game makes way too much money.  They’ll never drop it.  

I agree, if I was going to drop any games, it wouldn't be any big money games. 

12 hours ago, Neno said:

The McCracken game makes way too much money.  They’ll never drop it.  

I agree also, that’s just the my take on a game that would be the least competitive out side of district game.

Well, it looks like in 2027 they will go from 5 to 3 district games.  They’ll need to add 2 new opponents.  I agree with y’all - it would be nice to see a regular season test.  Bowling Green?  Owensboro?  Somebody like that. 

1 hour ago, PTown Dad said:

Well, it looks like in 2027 they will go from 5 to 3 district games.  They’ll need to add 2 new opponents.  I agree with y’all - it would be nice to see a regular season test.  Bowling Green?  Owensboro?  Somebody like that. 

@PTown Dad heard from a very trusting source that both of them will be on schedule for the next cycle.

I saw on his X that Cam Wade is committed to Loudoun Sports Academy for next year.  I’ve never heard of it but I had heard that Prep School was a strong possibility for him. 
I actually think he may no longer be at PT right now but I’m not 100% positive if that.  
 

So - no Cam Wade for the Tornado next season.  

Anyone know what 7 on 7 passing tournaments Tilghman has participated in and how did they do?

After this upcoming season, PT and Graves will no longer have each other on the schedule.  I don't know any details, but my guess is it was Graves call.  They are in a slaughterhouse district and really they don't need the PT game.  I do know its historically been a competitive matchup.  PT mostly likely would've wanted to keep that game for RPI purposes.

On 6/16/2026 at 8:56 PM, BadaBing said:

After this upcoming season, PT and Graves will no longer have each other on the schedule.  I don't know any details, but my guess is it was Graves call.  They are in a slaughterhouse district and really they don't need the PT game.  I do know its historically been a competitive matchup.  PT mostly likely would've wanted to keep that game for RPI purposes.

I'm not sure if it was Graves co choice or Tilghman’s but I do know they’re looking to add two bigger games to beef up the schedule. Don’t know what other game will be dropped yet but I’m told we can expect a couple of bigger games added to the schedule next year. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.