Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Cincinnati Bengals

2026 Cincinnati Bengals 25 members have voted

  1. 1. What will be the 2026 Cincinnati Regular Season Record?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/13/2026 at 03:58 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Radio just reported that Dexter is the 10th highest paid interior defensive lineman.  What a bargain for the Bengals to get for the most productive interior defensive linemen. Might need to be fact checked but I believe it was Dehner speaking on it. 

  • Replies 642
  • Views 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • nkypete
    nkypete

    I'm tingling with excitement.

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Nope. I would have been happy with either Bains or Downs. However, they got a guy who is proven and should help them win even more right now. 

  • FatNate
    FatNate

    Was really nice waking up this morning and not finding the Bengals on any of these lists: Biggest Head Scratcher Picks Top Five Surprise Picks As we all know these lists are attempts by

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I just read where if Andy Dalton had Chase and Higgins at receiver he would have won at least Superbowl.

I think Andy was better than he gets credit for.

3 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I just read where if Andy Dalton had Chase and Higgins at receiver he would have won at least Superbowl.

Wherever you read that, do yourself a favor and never read that source again.

Please don't forget Andy had A J Green at WR. Maybe not as good as Chase but definitely better than Higgins.

Edited by Voice of Reason

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Shemar gave Dexter #97.

That was nice of Shemar since he wasn't using #97 anyway.

39 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

@MaddenCurse44

You really should make that laughing emoji your Avatar. It would be so fitting.

Your wish is my command.

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

That is AWESOME!

Good stuff!

Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

Good stuff!

That is so fun! I am looking forward to the next few days on here.

  • Author
21 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I just read where if Andy Dalton had Chase and Higgins at receiver he would have won at least Superbowl.

If Aaron Rodgers had them last year the Steelers may have actually won a playoff game.?‍♂️

10 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

If Aaron Rodgers had them last year the Steelers may have actually won a playoff game.?‍♂️

Not with that garbage defense!

  • Author
2 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Not with that garbage defense!

I know the Steelers defense was bad especially being the highest paid defense in football. If you are talking about the Bengals defense being garbage then I am glad you could finally see what the rest of us Bengal fans talked about most of last season. That even with Joe Burrow and Chase and Higgins the defense was so bad. I am so glad you now see that. ?

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

Anyone have any regrets or second guesses about the Bengals trade?

Should have traded for draft picks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.