Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Christian Academy of Louisville Centurions

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I think if you are Trinity you play these teams like Boyle and Cal to shut them up and prove you are and have always been the best in the state. I can’t imagine a coach at Trinity thinking I don’t want to play those teams because I might lose.

I think if you are Trinity you want to play anyone in KY that is willing and competitive. Beyond that, I would look outside Kentucky.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • No. Put yourself in Trinity’s shoes. They are viewed at the very top of KHSAA football. 30 state championships. By playing a lower class team, 3 classes lower, based in their own town, Trinity has not

  • I respect the BG and Owensboro games on CAL's 2025 and 2026 schedules, but if we don't see X or T in 2027/28, it's gonna be pretty disappointing. 

  • theguru
    theguru

    I am thinking CAL runs the table and may not even have a close game.  

Posted Images

I think outside of the built in rivals, playing a national schedule is best for Trinity. 

On 5/30/2026 at 8:31 PM, DevilMayCare said:

He's breathing rarified air for an in-state recruit on the national stage. Not many Kentucky kids have had numbers like that attached to their name. Tim Couch comes to mind, but I'm struggling to come up with another one.

Recently Wandale Robinson out of Western Hills. He was the #1 athlete and a top 60 recruit in the country at 5’6. Then before that Damien Harris out of Madison Southern. He was the #1 RB and a top 10 recruit. 

9 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

I think if you are Trinity you play these teams like Boyle and Cal to shut them up and prove you are and have always been the best in the state. I can’t imagine a coach at Trinity thinking I don’t want to play those teams because I might lose.

Why would Trinity care about “shutting up” CAL or Boyle County?  The Rocks are top dog in Kentucky high school football. Playing the schedule they have played for the last 20 years vs top teams in Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, etc is a win win for the Rocks. Beat these very strong out of state opponents and you gain even more respect. Lose to these very strong out of state opponents and learn about your team for the post season. Iron sharpens iron. CAL and Boyle County have nothing to lose in facing Trinity. They are trying to get where Trinity already lives. 

5 hours ago, Wildcat1993 said:

Recently Wandale Robinson out of Western Hills. He was the #1 athlete and a top 60 recruit in the country at 5’6. Then before that Damien Harris out of Madison Southern. He was the #1 RB and a top 10 recruit. 

I can't find evidence to support Harris as a Top 10 recruit. Rivals had him at #23 and 247 had him at #31 with a #45 composite. Kellan Hall is Top 5 with Rivals/on3 and ESPN, and #8 in the 247 composite.

Of course, we're splitting hairs here. All of these kids - I'll also throw Michael Mayer in there - were/are studs coming out of high school. I've just never seen a KY kid rated this high before in the modern era of recruiting.

10 hours ago, fatsnbul said:

I think outside of the built in rivals, playing a national schedule is best for Trinity. 

I'd like to see Trinity schedule a home and home with Boyle and CAL, just to satisfy everyone's curiosity. Beyond that, I'm in agreement with you. 

1 hour ago, TH58 said:

Why would Trinity care about “shutting up” CAL or Boyle County?  The Rocks are top dog in Kentucky high school football. Playing the schedule they have played for the last 20 years vs top teams in Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, etc is a win win for the Rocks. Beat these very strong out of state opponents and you gain even more respect. Lose to these very strong out of state opponents and learn about your team for the post season. Iron sharpens iron. CAL and Boyle County have nothing to lose in facing Trinity. They are trying to get where Trinity already lives. 

Because sometimes you just need to show people their place. Think back to elementary school there was always one kid running his mouth saying he was going to beat you sooner or later you have to have to put him in his place. Two years ago Boyle was are the hype after they beat that out of state team and everyone saying are they the best team in the state now it’s Cal you just have to put them in their place and show them who the big dog is.

  • Author
10 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

I'd like to see Trinity schedule a home and home with Boyle and CAL, just to satisfy everyone's curiosity. Beyond that, I'm in agreement with you. 

I don't think you'll see that, but there is a good possibility you might see a Boyle & CAL home-and-home for the 27-28 cycle.

On 6/3/2026 at 11:03 PM, DevilMayCare said:

I can't find evidence to support Harris as a Top 10 recruit. Rivals had him at #23 and 247 had him at #31 with a #45 composite. Kellan Hall is Top 5 with Rivals/on3 and ESPN, and #8 in the 247 composite.

Of course, we're splitting hairs here. All of these kids - I'll also throw Michael Mayer in there - were/are studs coming out of high school. I've just never seen a KY kid rated this high before in the modern era of recruiting.

Think Mayer was top 50 and number 1 TE coming out. 

On 12/22/2025 at 12:58 PM, Unrivaled97 said:

2026 Schedule (assuming all games complete the 2-year cycle)

at Pikeville

Owensboro

at LCA

Ryle

at Central Hardin

at Bowling Green

DeSales

Central

at Western

Fern Creek

HKoQK-qXYAAG_-q.thumb.jpg.0535e0ceacaf70df4558712854b33411.jpg

  • Author

 

Absolutely thrilled for this extremely hard working & respectful young man!

  • Author

Another top honor for Ja’Hyde.

  • Author

Interesting graphic.  After Evans flipped recently, Louisville will have to work hard to keep him.  I think Ja’Hyde’s commitment is fairly “concrete” but in today’s college football recruiting landscape, you just never know until they sign.  Regardless, this young man has absolutely earned every bit of the accolades coming his way!

  • Author

Ironton 7v7 pool play for CAL this Saturday.

 

 

IMG_5122.jpeg

  • Author
1 minute ago, Unrivaled97 said:

Ironton 7v7 pool play for CAL this Saturday.

 

 

IMG_5122.jpeg

More than likely, I’ll be in attendance so I’ll at least get to see Highlands plenty ?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.