Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray 27 Lloyd Memorial 20

Tigers vs. Juggernauts 118 members have voted

  1. 1. Who advances to the state finals?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/29/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, FB Head said:

I have a very important question:  what are the good food spots up in NKY?

Also, look into Barleycorn's in Lakeside Park. Restaurants at Crestview Hills Towne Centre.

  • Replies 272
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I’m taking the Juggs. I know Murray has a Mr Football candidate at QB but Lloyd has athletes all over the field.    safe travels and good luck to both teams.

  • 70.7% completion 3130 passing 34 TD 4 INT 512 rushing 3 TD for Robbins

  • Dixie Chili...right up the street. 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, FB Head said:

I have a very important question:  what are the good food spots up in NKY?

Stringtown Bar and Grill in Florence is a great place about 10 minutes from the field. You got to take into account the holiday might affect some hours wherever you go. But I have spent some holidays there with my lonely self lol

7 hours ago, FB Head said:

I have a very important question:  what are the good food spots up in NKY?

 

7 hours ago, fatsnbul said:

Dixie Chili...right up the street. 

If your going to go to Dixie Chili which is a long time favorite of mine, you should hit the Dixie Club a block down the street also. Make sure to tell them your a Murray fan and they will give you a special warm welcoming.

Lloyd Juggernauts Football

PLAYOFF GAME #4 
MURRY vs LLOYD
Friday 11/28/25 
7pm kickoff at Lloyd 
Admission Prices:  
$7 Adult
$4 Student/Senior
NO Cash at Gate
Coaches Cards ARE Accepted, School Employee ID NOT Accepted
GoFan Online Ticket Purchasing: https://gofan.co/LloydMemorialJuggernauts
Credit Card Reader Will Be At The Gate
Live Stream-  Hudl Fan Page- search Lloyd Memorial: https://fan.hudl.com/usa/ky/erlanger/organization/17288/lloyd-memorial-high-school/watch?ib=3155287

lloyd.jpg

14 hours ago, fatsnbul said:

Also, look into Barleycorn's in Lakeside Park. Restaurants at Crestview Hills Towne Centre.

For the hearty fan after a forever drive Cattlemen’s Steakhouse is awesome….full salad bar and pick your steak size, plus full bar.  12 minutes from the field.

20 hours ago, FB Head said:

Look at the tape and tell me if they really rushed for 200??  Sorry but that’s an incorrect stat.  

Lex Cath went for 156 yards in a 13 point game.

10 hours ago, theguru said:

Lloyd Juggernauts Football

PLAYOFF GAME #4 
MURRY vs LLOYD
Friday 11/28/25 
7pm kickoff at Lloyd 
Admission Prices:  
$7 Adult
$4 Student/Senior
NO Cash at Gate
Coaches Cards ARE Accepted, School Employee I'd NOT Accepted
GoFan Online Ticket Purchasing: https://gofan.co/LloydMemorialJuggernauts
Credit Card Reader Will Be At The Gate
Live Stream-  Hudl Fan Page- search Lloyd Memorial: https://fan.hudl.com/.../boys-varsity-football/schedule...

lloyd.jpg

You getting out the house for this one? Or you will be watching all the NKY teams left at once from the comforts of your warm home with a cold soda?

I got my Christmas wish from the Pulaski vs Bell game and get to watch football late in November locally in person. I have to go to this one. I'll make the trip down south next week too.

 
3 hours ago, Oldercoach said:

For the hearty fan after a forever drive Cattlemen’s Steakhouse is awesome….full salad bar and pick your steak size, plus full bar.  12 minutes from the field.

Cattlemen's is legit. Fully yummy to my tummy.

On 11/23/2025 at 1:37 AM, MaddenCurse44 said:

Mr Football Evans and the Juggs roll!

 

On 11/23/2025 at 3:45 PM, Oldercoach said:

Afraid you are right.  Sure hope not.

What do you have against the Juggs @Oldercoach? If you don't mind me asking.

46 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

You getting out the house for this one? Or you will be watching all the NKY teams left at once from the comforts of your warm home with a cold soda?

I got my Christmas wish from the Pulaski vs Bell game and get to watch football late in November locally in person. I have to go to this one. I'll make the trip down south next week too.

I will be at home working watching every game available. 

23 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

 

What do you have against the Juggs @Oldercoach? If you don't mind me asking.

100% my bad.  I had previously posted about Murray’s Mr. Football Candidate’s awesome passing stats in another thread.  I read MaddenCurse44’s post to say he was going to roll and Juggs would be rolled.  Just a fog brain reading by me.  Go Juggs!

 

40 minutes ago, Oldercoach said:

100% my bad.  I had previously posted about Murray’s Mr. Football Candidate’s awesome passing stats in another thread.  I read MaddenCurse44’s post to say he was going to roll and Juggs would be rolled.  Just a fog brain reading by me.  Go Juggs!

 

Lol been there. Had me confused there for a minute...still might be, who you taking?

43 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

Lol been there. Had me confused there for a minute...still might be, who you taking?

Afraid it will be Murray, but sure hope not.  Go Juggs!

20 hours ago, FB Head said:

I have a very important question:  what are the good food spots up in NKY?

If you like BBQ, then I would recommend Smokin This and That BBQ.  It was recommended to me by @StraightShooter and @theguru.  Went there Friday night of the CAL vs. Ryle game with @StraightShooter and was very happy with the choice.  I would gladly go there again.  It's about 15 minutes from Lloyd.

Just now, Unrivaled97 said:

If you like BBQ, then I would recommend Smokin This and That BBQ.  It was recommended to me by @StraightShooter and @theguru.  Went there Friday night of the CAL vs. Ryle game with @StraightShooter and was very happy with the choice.  I would gladly go there again.  It's about 15 minutes from Lloyd.

And right off the interstate (178mm Mount Zion) so you can jump off and then jump right back on with ease.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.