Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray 27 Lloyd Memorial 20

Tigers vs. Juggernauts 118 members have voted

  1. 1. Who advances to the state finals?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/29/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hart Co was able to run on Murray for over 200 yards.  I'm taking the home Juggs in a close one.

  • Replies 272
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I’m taking the Juggs. I know Murray has a Mr Football candidate at QB but Lloyd has athletes all over the field.    safe travels and good luck to both teams.

  • 70.7% completion 3130 passing 34 TD 4 INT 512 rushing 3 TD for Robbins

  • Dixie Chili...right up the street. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DRKARK said:

Do you think Murray comes up Thursday night? Or do you think they drive up Friday? I think Friday

Seen them make a post they are doing a send off on Thursday at 1:45 earlier today they might be coming day early want to say Corbin did that last year when they came to PT but not 100% sure. 

1 hour ago, FB Head said:

 

70.7% completion 3130 passing 34 TD 4 INT 512 rushing 3 TD for Robbins

Wyatt Robbins should 100% be in the conversation for Mr. Football.  He is a great QB but is an absolute FOOTBALL player.  

2 minutes ago, zoneblitz24 said:

Wyatt Robbins should 100% be in the conversation for Mr. Football.  He is a great QB but is an absolute FOOTBALL player.  

1 hour ago, REALSPORT said:

Hart Co was able to run on Murray for over 200 yards.  I'm taking the home Juggs in a close one.

Look at the tape and tell me if they really rushed for 200??  Sorry but that’s an incorrect stat.  

50 minutes ago, FB Head said:

Look at the tape and tell me if they really rushed for 200??  Sorry but that’s an incorrect stat.  

IMG_8649.thumb.png.2b956aa46b86070580320e9b5cdee933.png

They had a total of 205 according to KHSAA

Some of the rushing yards were on the 2nd team, stats can misleading once the first team is pulled.

Just now, breds740 said:

Some of the rushing yards were on the 2nd team, stats can misleading once the first team is pulled.

That’s why I stated to watch the game.  Most of the yards were on JV.  Murray’s varsity, prior to last Friday, had not played a full game since the Apollo game in week 1.  The McCracken game, the Tigers were missing several starters.

6 minutes ago, breds740 said:

Some of the rushing yards were on the 2nd team, stats can misleading once the first team is pulled.

Trust me! I totally understand that. If they went by first string stats, I would say Lloyd was probably only given up about 30 yards game rushing. 

I have a very important question:  what are the good food spots up in NKY?

1 minute ago, FB Head said:

I have a very important question:  what are the good food spots up in NKY?

Dixie Chili...right up the street. 

6 minutes ago, FB Head said:

I have a very important question:  what are the good food spots up in NKY?

If you want something really nice and close to Lloyd High School, I would go to the Oriental Wok:

https://www.orientalwok.com/fort-mitchell-ky

wok.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.