Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray 27 Lloyd Memorial 20

Tigers vs. Juggernauts 118 members have voted

  1. 1. Who advances to the state finals?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/29/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Breds82 said:

I know Murray has a Mr Football candidate at QB

I think Lloyd does too? Lloyd's trying to get the message out there bout their boy.

  • Replies 272
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I’m taking the Juggs. I know Murray has a Mr Football candidate at QB but Lloyd has athletes all over the field.    safe travels and good luck to both teams.

  • 70.7% completion 3130 passing 34 TD 4 INT 512 rushing 3 TD for Robbins

  • Dixie Chili...right up the street. 

Posted Images

Heard a rumor that the attendance at last weeks Lloyd game was not good, if true that is disappointing. The Lloyd and NKY community need to come out and support these guys. They’ve had a great season and are one step away from Kroger. I’m planning to go support these guys as they are the last remaining NKY team playing at home. 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Sixer said:

Heard a rumor that the attendance at last weeks Lloyd game was not good, if true that is disappointing. The Lloyd and NKY community need to come out and support these guys. They’ve had a great season and are one step away from Kroger. I’m planning to go support these guys as they are the last remaining NKY team playing at home. 

I was there. I wouldn't say it was not good but that it could have been better. The people that were there sure let Russell and the Juggs know it. I think weather played a part but to be honest the weather wasn't bad at all. Perfect night for a Regional Final in late November.

But yes NKY needs to get out and show them some love even if its going to be pretty cold. Last local game of the year. Lloyd has earned it and I think would appreciate some support. Either way, them Juggs will show up and compete..they don't know no better.

27 minutes ago, Mr. Sixer said:

Heard a rumor that the attendance at last weeks Lloyd game was not good, if true that is disappointing. The Lloyd and NKY community need to come out and support these guys. They’ve had a great season and are one step away from Kroger. I’m planning to go support these guys as they are the last remaining NKY team playing at home. 

And I will say the players definitely feed off of the environment the crowd makes. Noticed that a few times this year. They love putting on for their city.

THEY NEEED THEIR BAND OUT THERE TOO!!!!!!!!! Somebody with some pull set that up! @DRKARK????

1 hour ago, Honey Badger said:

THEY NEEED THEIR BAND OUT THERE TOO!!!!!!!!! Somebody with some pull set that up! @DRKARK????

Let’s see if we can make it happen! 

Do you think Murray comes up Thursday night? Or do you think they drive up Friday? I think Friday

Not sure if they will leave Thursday afternoon or Friday morning, either way it will be by charter bus and long distance traveling is something we are used to so it should not be an issue.

 

I'm taking Murray.  I've been telling my friends most of the season that it was hard to know how good Murray is because they are located in western KY. There is not a lot of good 3A competition in their region this year, especially with Union Co. not being as good as in previous years.  The game against Lexington Catholic was a very fun game to watch!  That game also showed what they could do against really good competition.  Catholic played a very tough schedule with non-district opponents of: Ballard, LCA, Ashland, and Boyle.  Unfortunately, for whoever wins will more than likely faceoff with CAL who is just on another level than anyone else in 3A.

17 minutes ago, Nuke LaLoosh said:

I'm taking Murray.  I've been telling my friends most of the season that it was hard to know how good Murray is because they are located in western KY. There is not a lot of good 3A competition in their region this year, especially with Union Co. not being as good as in previous years.  The game against Lexington Catholic was a very fun game to watch!  That game also showed what they could do against really good competition.  Catholic played a very tough schedule with non-district opponents of: Ballard, LCA, Ashland, and Boyle.  Unfortunately, for whoever wins will more than likely faceoff with CAL who is just on another level than anyone else in 3A.

I was impressed by Lex Cath and their grit.  They were as good as advertised. Hard nose, hard hitting team.  Wasik is one of the best football players I’ve seen this year. Offense and defense, he was bringing it! It felt as the game went on, Murray wore them down which was impressive since the Tigers had not played a full game since mid September.  Many people had mentioned that Murray’s defense was not very good.  The same defense that held the Knights to 7 pts. 

11 hours ago, Honey Badger said:

I think Lloyd does too? Lloyd's trying to get the message out there bout their boy.

2187 yards passing 34 tds for Mr Football  Kaleb Evans!

23 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

2187 yards passing 34 tds for Mr Football  Kaleb Evans!

Impressive year.  Evans can definitely sling it!!

 

3 hours ago, Mr. Sixer said:

Heard a rumor that the attendance at last weeks Lloyd game was not good, if true that is disappointing. The Lloyd and NKY community need to come out and support these guys. They’ve had a great season and are one step away from Kroger. I’m planning to go support these guys as they are the last remaining NKY team playing at home. 

I was in Louisville this past Friday night with the Wildcats. I plan on being in attendance Friday to support the Juggs! give me the Juggs in a ten point victory!

26 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

2187 yards passing 34 tds for Mr Football  Kaleb Evans!

 

2 minutes ago, FB Head said:

Impressive year.  Evans can definitely sling it!!

 

70.7% completion 3130 passing 34 TD 4 INT 512 rushing 3 TD for Robbins

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.