Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray 27 Lloyd Memorial 20

Tigers vs. Juggernauts 118 members have voted

  1. 1. Who advances to the state finals?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/29/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

Not allowed in there, is that bad??? Lol

I thought that all is welcome at the good old Dixie Club..

  • Replies 272
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I’m taking the Juggs. I know Murray has a Mr Football candidate at QB but Lloyd has athletes all over the field.    safe travels and good luck to both teams.

  • 70.7% completion 3130 passing 34 TD 4 INT 512 rushing 3 TD for Robbins

  • Dixie Chili...right up the street. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, FB Head said:

Credit to Coach Cunningham.  He is doing a great job.

We can agree on that for sure. Winning is grrrreat. But getting kids into college to play ball is a different ball game. Doing both. Top notch.

35 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

No kidding? Lol

 

19 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

 

Y'all think I just climbed out from under a rock last night? I thought y'all might have a little bit more respect for me than this. @DevilMayCare has been posting this young man in his Mr. Football threads for close to a couple months now.

You asked, I answered.

3 minutes ago, DRKARK said:

I thought that all is welcome at the good old Dixie Club..

Tell the mean lady behind the bar that ??????. I don't know, it was like 2002 maybe things smoothed over.

5 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

You asked, I answered.

youasked.gif

9 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

Tell the mean lady behind the bar that ??????. I don't know, it was like 2002 maybe things smoothed over.

You just let them know, you know DRKARK. All will be fine! LOL

2 minutes ago, DRKARK said:

You just let them know, you know DRKARK. All will be fine! LOL

I did that once and the mean lady yelled at me.  

Just now, theguru said:

I did that once and the mean lady yelled at me.  

Your lucky she didn't sic her son on you. That's a solid young man right there.

3 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

Your lucky she didn't sic her son on you. That's a solid young man right there.

I fear her more.  The last time I saw her she nearly knocked me out. 

11 minutes ago, theguru said:

I fear her more.  The last time I saw her she nearly knocked me out. 

???My intuition is telling me you may have deserved it.

29 minutes ago, theguru said:

I did that once and the mean lady yelled at me.  

Oh no! 

TP94 Power Ratings (11/26)

Christian Academy - Lou. 91.76
Bell County 63.25
Murray 59.2
Lloyd Memorial 51.44

I am watching Murray and Lexington Catholic on YouTube right now. 

  • Author

Despite the cross-state trek, I look for Murray to advance.

I've said this frequently over the years - nothing stretches a defense thin quite like a mobile quarterback. Robbins' skill set makes the Tigers a challenge to game plan for. 

The supporting cast is senior laden. Martin is an all-state talent in all three phases who gets overshadowed by his quarterback. The line is big and mobile. The defense is peaking at the right time.

Murray looks like a complete team. And they displayed a lot of resolve last week. That's as important as anything else this time of year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.