Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Poll, Who will win the 11th Region?

Featured Replies

Scott Co. seems to be everyone's favorite. Lets see by what margin?:fight:

No doubt, its gonna be the Red Heat.

Scott Co. but not as easy as one may think, I'm sure this region will be a battle.

Scott Co. but not as easy as one may think, I'm sure this region will be a battle.

 

Its hard to win three games in a week at the region level. Just look at Scott County last season. But I still think the Cards are the favorite in the 11th.

I do agree that Scott Co. is the favorite, but remember what happened last year. Nobody gave Madison Central a chance against Scott Co.

 

The teams that could pull the upset are as follows;

 

1) Bryan Station

2) Tates Creek

3) Lexington Catholic

4) Madison Central

Scott Co. or Bryan Station.

Scott County may win the 11th Region this year, but they sure couldn't win the Regional title while in the 8th Region the last 2 or 3 years they were in it. I bet they are happy to be in the 11th Region.

Scott is clearly the favorite but I wouldn't be suprised to see another team playing in Rupp, the 11th is deep.

The 11th region is unreal. The top rated team in my region (the 14th) would be number 11 in the 11th region.:eek:

 

Scott county should win, but it may not be a cake walk for them. There's several teams that could challenge them if the Cards have an off night. It happened last year.

Scott County may win the 11th Region this year, but they sure couldn't win the Regional title while in the 8th Region the last 2 or 3 years they were in it. I bet they are happy to be in the 11th Region.
If Scott Co. had a choice between the 11th and the 8th I'll bet you they would not pick the 11th.

 

I would also bet that the 8th region was not to happy about drawing the 11th first round of the Sweet 16.

The 11th region is unreal. The top rated team in my region (the 14th) would be number 11 in the 11th region.:eek:

:D True.:thumb:

Scott County

I hope Frankfort High wins it, and if they do, there will be one heck of a snowball fight "down there".

 

My heart says FHS, My brain says Scott Co.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.