Scott at Simon Kenton Rd. 2 - February 16

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think SK is a better team all around. I know thw 2 point victory earlier this year will be thrown in my face but it doesnt change the way I feel. If Hurd has a good game SK will win by at least 10 and I believe he will. Hester, Elbert, Hurd, Kohrs and Parrot go out in style with a big win in this rivalry.

SK 75

Scott 60

I have already given my prediction, but if SK plays anywhere close to the way they did against Ryle the other night, then Scott will win this one going away.

You may be correct about that but SK played poorly and still won the game by 15, Ryle then goes out and beats BC, go figure.

Bottom line is that SK won by 2 earlier this year on a last second shot. SK played bad that game. ( Really bad at times ) Hester had alot of bad turnovers, 6ft 8in Josh Hurd ( who Scott has no one who should stop him ) had an off night and SK shot the ball really bad that night. Scott on the other hand played a great game that night. Hit some big threes and played some tenacious D. But they still lost at home. If SK plays great, no matter how Scott does, they win by at least 15 at home.

Bottom line is that SK won by 2 earlier this year on a last second shot. SK played bad that game. ( Really bad at times ) Hester had alot of bad turnovers, 6ft 8in Josh Hurd ( who Scott has no one who should stop him ) had an off night and SK shot the ball really bad that night. Scott on the other hand played a great game that night. Hit some big threes and played some tenacious D. But they still lost at home. If SK plays great, no matter how Scott does, they win by at least 15 at home.

I don't think you are taking into account that Scott has greatly improved as the season has went on...