Scott at Simon Kenton Rd. 2 - February 16

You obviously do not know the team very well. Show me a team that backs each other up as much off the court as on! When you see one, you usually see the majority of the team together. They WANT to WORK HARD for their school and coach. You amaze me Sting.... people are allowed to have opinions, and in MY opinion, they do have the most Heart and Drive. So live with it. :fire:

I'm not sting, but you didn't say it as an opinion. You said it as fact, that they have the most heart in the state. This is an impossible fact. I would venture to say that the majority of the state has the same amount of heart and drive and Scott does. Granted, there are a few that may not want it so bad, or work as hard. But to pretend that Scott just works harder than everyone else is absurd to me. Every kid wants to win, they all want to do well, they want to represent their coach and their school as well as they can; I don't think Scott or any other school in the state is any different.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On paper this game shouldn't really be close. The fact that it is a rivalry and that coach Carr really has his kids playing tough is what can keep it close. SK vs. Ryle really isn't a game to measure SK by. It was Hester's first game back and it was just a physical ugly game.[/QUOTE]

What about the loss to Shelby, and then bearly beating Campbell County, while giving up 80 points to a team that had been struggling to score points?? Is SK losing traction at the wrong time of the year? I look for Scott to possibly pull the upset, despite this being at SK!!

Does anyone have anymore news on Hurd? Is he for sure going to play? I have a question for the SK fans that you might not be able to answer but Why doesnt SK ever press? Does Steiner just not believe in it because I cant remember the last time they did.

Does anyone have anymore news on Hurd? Is he for sure going to play? I have a question for the SK fans that you might not be able to answer but Why doesnt SK ever press? Does Steiner just not believe in it because I cant remember the last time they did.

I remember SK pressing two years ago, but that team was much younger than this team. Honestly, I don't know why. I guess he just prefers a half court game.

On paper this game shouldn't really be close. The fact that it is a rivalry and that coach Carr really has his kids playing tough is what can keep it close. SK vs. Ryle really isn't a game to measure SK by. It was Hester's first game back and it was just a physical ugly game.[/QUOTE]

What about the loss to Shelby, and then bearly beating Campbell County, while giving up 80 points to a team that had been struggling to score points?? Is SK losing traction at the wrong time of the year? I look for Scott to possibly pull the upset, despite this being at SK!!

This is scary. Hopefully the injuries are the reason that SK isn't playing as well as they had been, because that will be fixed before regionals. It sure does look like they're getting cold at the wrong time though.

It appears that their defense isn't playing well. If a game with your rival can't get you pumped to get back on track then nothing will.

Did the Baker kid ever get the go-ahead to play for Scott? Will Quigley be back for this as well?

Baker got in a little trouble at school i don't think you will see him in uniform this season, and quigley is out, he gets a check up on his wrist the 21st from what i have heard so hopefully that goes good and he is back for districts.