Scott at Simon Kenton Rd. 2 - February 16

This game is still awhile away, and I realize that Simon Kenton has 2 games until next Friday, including a big one against Shelby County, but it's one of the biggest rivalries in Northern Kentucky. So I thought I'd start it early.

Last time they played at Scott, SK won on a last second put back by Eric Hopkins. Let's hope this game can be just as exciting. This game always seems to bring out the best in the teams, coaches, and the fans.

It is also senior night at Simon Kenton, the last home game for Elbert, Hurd, Hopkins, and Hester.

Any thoughts or predictions?

I'll take SK by 2.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is still awhile away, and I realize that Simon Kenton has 2 games until next Friday, including a big one against Shelby County, but it's one of the biggest rivalries in Northern Kentucky. So I thought I'd start it early.

Last time they played at Scott, SK won on a last second put back by Eric Hopkins. Let's hope this game can be just as exciting. This game always seems to bring out the best in the teams, coaches, and the fans.

It is also senior night at Simon Kenton, the last home game for Elbert, Hurd, Hopkins, and Hester.

Any thoughts or predictions?

I'll take SK by 2.

Last home game for seniors Ricky Parrot and Justin Koors too.

I agree with you that hopefully it is exciting as the last one. I really think this game could go either way, but I will have to go with the Eagles by 4

It will be a very good game, is their any chance that quigley makes it back for this game, i find this very unlikely but as i stated before, if they get him back with the addition of Baker, Scott will be a very fast expolisive team that will cause a bunch of match up problems.

It will be a very good game, is their any chance that quigley makes it back for this game, i find this very unlikely but as i stated before, if they get him back with the addition of Baker, Scott will be a very fast expolisive team that will cause a bunch of match up problems.

I'd like to see Quigley back in time for this game. He played well in the first one. It's no fun if both teams aren't at full strength. A lot of bragging rights in this one. Although, SK has the advantage 1-0.

It'll be interesting to see how Baker fits in with an already tough Scott squad.

I'd like to see Quigley back in time for this game. He played well in the first one. It's no fun if both teams aren't at full strength. A lot of bragging rights in this one. Although, SK has the advantage 1-0.

It'll be interesting to see how Baker fits in with an already tough Scott squad.

As of right now he will fill the void left by quigley, with the exception that he will also be asked to do more ball handling. As of what i know about quigleys injury it is very doubtful he will be ready i think the earliest he will be cleared is by districts if that, I hope i am wrong but i am almost certain that is the situation.

As of right now he will fill the void left by quigley, with the exception that he will also be asked to do more ball handling. As of what i know about quigleys injury it is very doubtful he will be ready i think the earliest he will be cleared is by districts if that, I hope i am wrong but i am almost certain that is the situation.

How long as he been practicing with the team?

Interesting. Thanks.

Any prediction for the game next Friday SirMixAlot?

It comes down on who forces tempo, If Sk is able to run the half court and give hurd a lot of touches, SK, if Scott makes it a track meet, I'll take Scott, personally i think to much Hurd at the end in a thriller like the first game of the year. I hope I am wrong though.

SK-70

Scott-67

I know if it comes down to a last second shot for SK, Scott will crash the boards with everything the have.

It comes down on who forces tempo, If Sk is able to run the half court and give hurd a lot of touches, SK, if Scott makes it a track meet, I'll take Scott, personally i think to much Hurd at the end in a thriller like the first game of the year. I hope I am wrong though.

SK-70

Scott-67

I know if it comes down to a last second shot for SK, Scott will crash the boards with everything the have.

Haha. I believe you are right about Scott crashing the boards. I think Hurd will have a very big game.

Quigley will not be back for this game and unfortunately is probably done for the season.

SK doens't need to be looking two weeks ahead. They'll have lots of problems friday night if this is so.

SK isn't looking two weeks ahead, I'm sure Steiner has the kids focused.

However, I am looking two weeks ahead.

My thinking about this, will not affect the out come against Shelby I'm sure.