Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 Murray Tigers

Featured Replies

The ONLY reason Murray ever plays Mayfield is when they HAVE to due to being in the same class and district. When they are not, they don’t play. You have to go back several years to get the data, but that has traditionally been the case. A little mutual traditionally also. 

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • zoneblitz24
    zoneblitz24

    Maybe but it sure is built right for the RPI which is what I mean by a good schedule.  Multiple 5A and a 6A team.  I think Apollo will be good this season, McCracken is improving every year, and I thi

  • Murray and Mayfield had scheduled to play each other during week 5 (Sept. 19). This was done by Coach Joe and Murray's coach from what I was told. However a couple of months ago Mayfield called and ha

  • TimeWillTell
    TimeWillTell

    I'm very interested in seeing how they do vs. Apollo. Historically, I would pick Murray, but this year I think this match-up is very intriguing.   

I can tell with Russellville it was a we have to somebody to play and there is no one else because everyone else is playing a District game.

Murray scrimmaged Crittenden Co last Friday.  Tigers were up 35-0 at the end of the 1st and 41-0 at the half.

 

Murray will be traveling to Mayfield to play Hopkinsville and Mayfield on 8/14 before starting the season at Apollo. 

I'm very interested in seeing how they do vs. Apollo. Historically, I would pick Murray, but this year I think this match-up is very intriguing. 

 

1 hour ago, TimeWillTell said:

I'm very interested in seeing how they do vs. Apollo. Historically, I would pick Murray, but this year I think this match-up is very intriguing. 

 

This is one of the better games that will go under the radar on the first weekend of the season!

8 hours ago, TimeWillTell said:

I'm very interested in seeing how they do vs. Apollo. Historically, I would pick Murray, but this year I think this match-up is very intriguing. 

 

I do agree that this will be a good game.  Don’t know much about Apollo other than they have good athletes and their QB can be special.  How is Apollo in the trenches, OL/DL?  
 

Murray’s varsity did not allow a first down vs Crittenden other than a questionable PI.  Their OLine is huge and are down hill.  The Tigers rotate 3 RB and have about 8/9 WRs that can all make plays consistently.  If I’m not mistaken, this could be the deepest Murray I have seen in a very long time. 

Playing Hopkinsville and Mayfield Thursday will give a better view of what the Tigers are about. 
 

Can’t wait for next Friday night!!!

26 minutes ago, FB Head said:

I do agree that this will be a good game.  Don’t know much about Apollo other than they have good athletes and their QB can be special.  How is Apollo in the trenches, OL/DL?  
 

Murray’s varsity did not allow a first down vs Crittenden other than a questionable PI.  Their OLine is huge and are down hill.  The Tigers rotate 3 RB and have about 8/9 WRs that can all make plays consistently.  If I’m not mistaken, this could be the deepest Murray I have seen in a very long time. 

Playing Hopkinsville and Mayfield Thursday will give a better view of what the Tigers are about. 
 

Can’t wait for next Friday night!!!

Man, that sounds like a tough football team. Being that deep, I don’t think we are that deep at Owensboro. 
 

Apollo has a really good OL/DL. They won a linemen challenge not too long ago and they have about 3-4 kids who are 6’5 280+. 
This is a very talented Apollo team. 

6 minutes ago, TimeWillTell said:

Man, that sounds like a tough football team. Being that deep, I don’t think we are that deep at Owensboro. 
 

Apollo has a really good OL/DL. They won a linemen challenge not too long ago and they have about 3-4 kids who are 6’5 280+. 
This is a very talented Apollo team. 

Sounds like a complete team. Thanks @TimeWillTell  This will be a good game!  

I may have to go to this game but I hate to miss the Mayfield and Graves game also...flipping a coin..

11 hours ago, FB Head said:

Sounds like a complete team. Thanks @TimeWillTell  This will be a good game!  

I thought they should of beat us last year. It was that rain game everyone had around week 6 and their long snapper snapped the ball over the punters head twice and we won like 21-7. 

2 hours ago, TimeWillTell said:

I thought they should of beat us last year. It was that rain game everyone had around week 6 and their long snapper snapped the ball over the punters head twice and we won like 21-7. 

Murray and Apollo did not play last year.

I didn't think they did...

21 minutes ago, FB Head said:

Murray and Apollo did not play last year.

He was talking about the OHS/Apollo game last year. Saying Apollo should have beat OHS!

I expect Murray to make some noise in 3A this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.