Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Winter Weather Outlook (January 2025 Super Storm)

Featured Replies

Made it through my walk and 3/4 of my driveway before my side started aching.   My kids are off school again tomorrow so hopefully I can get through the rest.

  • Replies 161
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Here’s what it looks like at our place. 

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    Look at her little hood.  I bet she's loving it. It does look like she can put her arms down, so that's good. 

  • I love watching my southern friends gripe about the "cold" and winter weather. We call this Thursday where I live ?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, theguru said:

I just finished a second, complete shoveling, it is Miller time, lol!  That was no fun and I know I am going to have to do it again tomorrow after all the snow gets pushed around.  

Just picked up a sixer of Coors Banquet, I’m on baby duty again tomorrow, lol.

1 minute ago, TheDeuce said:

Just picked up a sixer of Coors Banquet, I’m on baby duty again tomorrow, lol.

That is some heavy beer!  I used to drink Coors Lite.  Coors Banquet, maybe one, but that is enough for me.

14 minutes ago, theguru said:

That is some heavy beer!  I used to drink Coors Lite.  Coors Banquet, maybe one, but that is enough for me.

I’ll probably only have a couple. Just enough to take the edge off. 

3 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I’ll probably only have a couple. Just enough to take the edge off. 

Right, and then you have three nights worth.  I was just thinking about it, I may grab some Banquet next time just to see what I think after all these years.  I pretty much stick to Miller Lite, Yuengling on occasion, and a craft beer or two if I am at a place that features craft beer.

Today was my third and final shoveling for this storm and I am happy about it being over.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Today was my third and final shoveling for this storm and I am happy about it being over.

Amen, but keep it close, looks like 4 more Friday into Saturday. 

3 minutes ago, allsport71 said:

Amen, but keep it close, looks like 4 more Friday into Saturday. 

I am in shoveling shape now, bring it on!! ?

10 minutes ago, allsport71 said:

Amen, but keep it close, looks like 4 more Friday into Saturday. 

After the last couple of days, 4 inches I can move with a broom.

 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Today was my third and final shoveling for this storm and I am happy about it being over.

Mine as well. Having a couple of those Yuenglings during the Cats game, then early bed time because I feel defeated! 

8 minutes ago, Kentucky Windage said:

Mine as well. Having a couple of those Yuenglings during the Cats game, then early bed time because I feel defeated! 

Don't leave the Cats yet, only down by 5 with 1143 to go.

On 1/6/2025 at 6:28 PM, bugatti said:

And obviously, we have the equipment to handle it.

And toys to play in it!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.