Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Cooper Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 133 members have voted

  1. 1. Who survives and advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/29/2024 at 11:46 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 171
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FrankNicodemus
    FrankNicodemus

    No they won't BUT I WILL!!! Just like Hulk took down Andre the Giant in the biggest WWF upset, David vs Goliath match!

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    Both teams have scored 351 points since the first meeting.  What does that tell us? I just thought it was a cool little tidbit, further illustrating how close these teams are. FWI

  • Brennan_Bucher
    Brennan_Bucher

    I think that @FrankNicodemus has had that write up ready for 371 days haha! I plan on being there on bluebirdsradio.com …. Waiting on official confirmation before I put a post out Personally

Posted Images

Just now, JUGGSPORTS said:

Is 27 unanswered good?  Jags woke up and chose violence.

That and Highlands looks horrible in the 2nd half.  I don't understand them. 

Just now, theguru said:

That and Highlands looks horrible in the 2nd half.  I don't understand them. 

Definitely two different teams each half for Highlands.

Jaguars defense stepping up.  Another costly turnover for Highlands.

Just now, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

Definitely two different teams each half for Highlands.

Not good and good thing they move down in class next year. 

Alexander is a cheat code this quarter

41-17 Cooper, this is an absolute disaster for Highlands.

As a neutral observer, this is really hard to watch.  Momentum has absolutely gotten on top of Highlands and they just cannot do anything right currently.  I feel extremely bad for the Bluebird players.

And the Birds are running the ball, lol, really Coach Sphire!?

Cooper definitely woke up. I didn’t expect this though. I expected this to be similar to the last game.

Just now, hrcarrier said:

Cooper definitely woke up. I didn’t expect this though. I expected this to be similar to the last game.

34 points in the 3rd quarter. 

5 turnovers for Birds to zero for Cooper and a lot of penalties for the Birds. Recipe for disaster and extremely talented Cooper team.

What a farce.  That’s incomplete 

5 minutes ago, theguru said:

41-17 Cooper, this is an absolute disaster for Highlands.

Wowsa.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.