Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Cooper Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 133 members have voted

  1. 1. Who survives and advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/29/2024 at 11:46 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

You know Frank, you got me thinking....

I wonder if we will see Tayden Lorenzen being used a little more heavily in the role of a QB running the Wildcat or potentially line up as a FB running it up the gut?  We have seen both used with Tayden a decent amount of times these last few weeks.  With the cold temps do we see this strategy being used a little more heavily, which might bring Coopers defense to bring more in the box which then will create 1 on 1's on the outside with Surrey and Jackson to use their speed on some quick slants.  I think the passing game still will be used but I don't see anything outside the 10 yard routes being effective..

We will see....

I expect a lot of quirky new Lorenzen plays. Maybe some Lorenzen wildcat. 

  • Replies 171
  • Views 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FrankNicodemus
    FrankNicodemus

    No they won't BUT I WILL!!! Just like Hulk took down Andre the Giant in the biggest WWF upset, David vs Goliath match!

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    Both teams have scored 351 points since the first meeting.  What does that tell us? I just thought it was a cool little tidbit, further illustrating how close these teams are. FWI

  • Brennan_Bucher
    Brennan_Bucher

    I think that @FrankNicodemus has had that write up ready for 371 days haha! I plan on being there on bluebirdsradio.com …. Waiting on official confirmation before I put a post out Personally

Posted Images

  • Author

Current poll:

Cooper 80/Highlands 51

Almost flipped from last year's same game, when it was:

Highlands 88/Cooper 37

LET'S GO BIRDS!!!!

21 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Current poll:

Cooper 80/Highlands 51

Almost flipped from last year's same game, when it was:

Highlands 88/Cooper 37

LET'S GO BIRDS!!!!

So basically last years Cooper win was considered more of an upset than this year would be if Highlands were to win. So all your no one believes in us, all the big upsets in sports videos doesn’t really fit for this game lol. 

Jags 35

Bluebirds 24

 

IMG_0114.jpeg

16 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

So basically last years Cooper win was considered more of an upset than this year would be if Highlands were to win. So all your no one believes in us, all the big upsets in sports videos doesn’t really fit for this game lol. 

Jags 35

Bluebirds 24

 

IMG_0114.jpeg

Cartoons like that are a jinx to the max. Thanks!

  • Author
15 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

So all your no one believes in us, all the big upsets in sports videos doesn’t really fit for this game

Man you got me!  Sorry to inject some fun this week, I guess some people just don't get Frank.

Leaves Room GIFs | Tenor

I get Frank! I like Frank! Frank needs to keep being Frank! ?

Highlands drove down to about the five and threw an INT.

0-0

Looks like Cooper is without their stud running back Keegan Maher tonight as he is out with an injury. 

TD Cooper.  Long pass got them down to about the five. 

End of 1Q.  Cooper 7-0

Birds driving on the Jag 25 or so.

Why am I seeing a cell phone picture of a family in front of camera on 859 Sports broadcast.  Absolutely terrible

Just now, Rocket Man said:

Why am I seeing a cell phone picture of a family in front of camera on 859 Sports broadcast.  Absolutely terrible

God love 859 Sports but they CLOWN AROUND a lot with pictures like that and emails.  They always want to have people send them emails and they talk about it on the broadcast.  It has gotten so bad I can't listen to them.  Video only.  With all that said, I am thankful they are doing games. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.