Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Country Day 20 Campbellsville 18

Featured Replies

The Bearcats halt Campbellsville's win-streak at 8 games, sending the Eagles packing with a 20-18 loss.

 

 

I watched most of this game, it was a battle from beginning to end. 

Congrats KCD, that is a statement game!

I’m very surprised at this. Congratulations to KCD on a very nice win. I seriously thought Campbellsville would win and without much trouble. That’s why the game is played though. Nice win KCD.

Just curious… it sounds like Campbellsville had the ball on the 5 yard line with 4 seconds left. Why didn’t they kick a field goal for the win?

Wish I could have watched. 

Just now, NKY KID said:

Just curious… it sounds like Campbellsville had the ball on the 5 yard line with 4 seconds left. Why didn’t they kick a field goal for the win?

I thought the same thing when looking at the updates.

1 hour ago, NKY KID said:

Just curious… it sounds like Campbellsville had the ball on the 5 yard line with 4 seconds left. Why didn’t they kick a field goal for the win?

All I could think is they felt more confident about letting the offense make a play than giving the kicker a shot at it. 

2 hours ago, NKY KID said:

Just curious… it sounds like Campbellsville had the ball on the 5 yard line with 4 seconds left. Why didn’t they kick a field goal for the win?

 

2 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

I thought the same thing when looking at the updates.

 

53 minutes ago, InsideSlant said:

All I could think is they felt more confident about letting the offense make a play than giving the kicker a shot at it. 

I don't know the specifics, but the commentary crew referred to Campbellsville's kicking situation as "shaky" late in the game.

Apparently they may not have a kicker!

Understand they went for 2 on every TD ? Correct ???

The Bearcats took it to Campbellsville Friday night to Earn the District Championship… KCD played with more energy than the Eagles and forced 4 turnovers, two of them inside their own 10 yard line… The Bearcats will be a factor in the upcoming playoffs and Campbellsville will regroup for the stretch run as well.. Good Luck to KCD the rest of the way… 

I went back and rewatched this one. Campbellsville turned the ball over way too many times. They were undisciplined and give up free yardage quite a few times. Kentucky Country Day was ready for this game and it showed it. Yes that had some mistakes but not as many as Campbellsville had. 
I also think on Campbellsville first touchdown of the game that the 2 point conversion was good because he stretched the ball over the line and he also continued to get further and even cross the plain. But apparently it was blown dead to early. I disagree with him not getting in. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.