Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Pulls Kid's Scholarship...

Featured Replies

I don't care. We all know that you started this thread to take a shot at UK. Go Cats.

 

And you forever know why UK fans love seeing UL choke on their own vomit. It will always be that way. Both schools love to hate each other. UK fans are less arrogant but more passionate which makes them look just as rediculous sometimes.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is different from the U o L situation. This kid apparently knew he was part of a package deal. His scholly was thus conditional correct?

This is different from the U o L situation. This kid apparently knew he was part of a package deal. His scholly was thus conditional correct?

 

True, but even so, it shows a lack of character to just pull the offer outright. As LABS suggested, I hope they made alternate arrangements with him to try and keep him on board. If they offered a grey shirt and he refused it, I can live with that much easier than if they just yanked the offer.

I don't care. We all know that you started this thread to take a shot at UK. Go Cats.

:thumb: :thumb: Like U.L. fans have not ever gotten off topic on a thread.:rolleyes: Some of them have made a BGP legacy out of doing just that. Many other fans of other schools have gotten off topic but "some" of ther U.L. fans act like they have never done it before. "pot.............Meet Kettle".:lol:

As LABS suggested, I hope they made alternate arrangements with him to try and keep him on board. If they offered a grey shirt and he refused it, I can live with that much easier than if they just yanked the offer.

:thumb: I agree with this statement.

C-A-T-S

 

Cats

 

Cats

 

Cats

And might I add .............GO BIG BLUE!!!:D :flame:

C-A-T-S

 

Cats

 

Cats

 

Cats

SO much insight with so many posts....

 

:lol:

 

 

I love when the coin gets flipped.

This happens more often, than some realize....From the player and parents perspective, its extremely unfortunate and the recruitment process must continue elsewhere.

 

From a college program perspective, they usually withdraw offers for two reasons...

 

1) Found another player, with equal or better talent or declining skills.

2) Academics, off the field issues or injuries to current players, might lead to red-shirting/depth chart change.

 

Not defending UL, just offering reasons why this occurs.

Like I said in the other thread, more commo than most realize.

 

 

I love when the coin gets flipped.

And I love it when the thread gets turned back on you how you try and spin it...................Classic.:lol: Have anice day.:D

I don't care. We all know that you started this thread to take a shot at UK. Go Cats.

:thumb: You nailed it Wireman!! It is their only intent and Everyone knows it.

  • Author
:thumb: You nailed it Wireman!! It is their only intent and Everyone knows it.
I love it when I get called a liar on the internet by people who'll never meet me.:thumb:

 

 

And how many times do I have to ask you people to stop jacking my thread?! Would you, oldrambler and wireman just take a hike?

  • Author
Like I said in the other thread, more commo than most realize.
:thumb:
I love it when I get called a liar on the internet by people who'll never meet me.:thumb:

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

I love it when I get called a liar on the internet by people who'll never meet me.:thumb:

 

 

And how many times do I have to ask you people to stop jacking my thread?! Would you, oldrambler and wireman just take a hike?

 

Uh, negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

I love it when I get called a liar on the internet by people who'll never meet me.

 

So you can't lie on the internet?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.