Kentucky Pulls Kid's Scholarship...

02Ram54

Alright, whatever, can a mod just close the thread please?

Seriously, people, I'm glad that you know SO MUCH ABOUT ME that you can decide what I'm saying, contrary to what I actually state. I wanted a thread about the attitudes that some people had when Louisville pulled a scholarship versus when Kentucky does it. LABS, UKMF, S3, 2C, 2, RP, thanks for playing along.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand 02Ram54's feelings. Some on this site blistered Louisville for pulling Brad Durham's scholarship offer, and it would be interesting to see if the avowed Kentucky fans aim that ire at their own program for doing the same thing to another player.

At least Louisville gave Durham two or three months to re-open the recruiting process. For a player that lost an offer this week, he has precious little time to make a huge decision.

Seriously, people, I'm glad that you know SO MUCH ABOUT ME that you can decide what I'm saying, contrary to what I actually state. I wanted a thread about the attitudes that some people had when Louisville pulled a scholarship versus when Kentucky does it. LABS, UKMF, S3, 2C, 2, RP, thanks for playing along.

I wouldn't mind a thread like this if you seriously wanted to discuss the business of college athletics. It was my opinion that you had other alternatives in mind with this thread, however. If that's not the case, then I apologize.

:thumb: Some are on here for the sole purpose of flapping those jaws, with no insight, and no ability to actually hold a non-biased conversation :lol:...Glad I could help out good buddy.

I wouldn't mind a thread like this if you seriously wanted to discuss the business of college athletics. It was my opinion that you had other alternatives in mind with this thread, however. If that's not the case, then I apologize.
Whatever. How many times did I ask you to back off?

Please close the thread.

let's see who wants to rationally discuss the issue.

Nobody...There were 297 posts in the Durham/UL thread, and there are not even 40 yet in this one...Those same people that were blasting UofL and saying how classless the were WILL NOT step up to the plate in this thread...It's to be expected though. I had a convo with another BGP member at the time all that was going on, and I said this would happen if UK pulled a scholly....At least they stay consistent....

And you forever know why UK fans love seeing UL choke on their own vomit. It will always be that way. Both schools love to hate each other. UK fans are less arrogant but more passionate which makes them look just as rediculous sometimes.

That's quite possibly one of the most "ridiculous" things I've ever read.