Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chuck Hayes

Featured Replies

If you watched the game, the announcers were talking about his overall game and not the points and rebounds he got. They were talking about his hustle only and not the stats that show up on the board...

:thumb: Good post, a lot of fans regardless if it be pro, college or even high school only judge on the points scored and such.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chuck is all heart and all class, and I'm glad this is paying dividens for him in the league. I wish him a very long career. The Rockets have also had a pleasent suprise in Rafer Alston. Who would have ever thought "Skip to my Lou" would have ever got that many minutes in the league, and have the range he has developed? Not me and I have been a large fan of his since the first And 1 Mixtape.

You all can say "his team won" & that's all good & dandy. I was talking about Chuck Hayes, not the Rockets. Hayes did not play good. Unless your alls definition of good is scoring 2 points in an NBA game then thumbs up to ya.

 

if you score a ton of points but your D stinks, then it really doesn't matter. The announcers were singing praises of Hayes hustle and play, but I'm sure you know more about the game than they do...:rolleyes:

Tonight Hayes had 32 minutes, 8 points, 4 assists, 12 rebounds (7 offensive), and 1 steal.

 

Way to go Chuck!

Tonight Hayes had 32 minutes, 8 points, 4 assists, 12 rebounds (7 offensive), and 1 steal.

 

Way to go Chuck!

 

Who did they play tonight?

Who did they play tonight?

 

Portland.

Tonight Hayes had 32 minutes, 8 points, 4 assists, 12 rebounds (7 offensive), and 1 steal.

 

Way to go Chuck!

 

Congrats to Hayes on the all around game.

Chuck Hayes is a true Basketball Player - all class , all hustle and determination. He is a bright spot in the NBA that is basically full of tattoo bearing thugs. Duncan is also a class act along with T. Prince. Imo it is a short list of class acts in the NBA. I will try to watch Hayes and Prince whenever their teams are on and that is about it. Imo you can certainly tell that those two (Hayes and Prince) bought into Tubby Smiths system and values.

:thumb: Very well stated! I feel exactly the same.

Chuck Hayes is a true Basketball Player - all class , all hustle and determination. He is a bright spot in the NBA that is basically full of tattoo bearing thugs. Duncan is also a class act along with T. Prince. Imo it is a short list of class acts in the NBA. I will try to watch Hayes and Prince whenever their teams are on and that is about it. Imo you can certainly tell that those two (Hayes and Prince) bought into Tubby Smiths system and values.

Isn't this the same guy that was involved in some date/rape scandal? Didn't he admit having a relationship with a married woman. Wasn't there some sort of drugging of this woman? I'm not saying the guy should go to jail, but a college student that has sex with some other guy's wife isn't exactly a "class act" in my book. Sorry, I guess my standards are too high.

I don't think that Chuck Hayes was ever found guilty of anything.

He is currently third in the NBA in rebounds per game among 2nd year players (6.8)

 

His stamina and durability over an 82 game season has been an issue. Hayes' style of play is more physically demanding than most. Hayes is becoming notorious for getting in foul trouble. He currently is 6th in the league in fouls per 48 minutes with 7.9.

Isn't this the same guy that was involved in some date/rape scandal? Didn't he admit having a relationship with a married woman. Wasn't there some sort of drugging of this woman? I'm not saying the guy should go to jail, but a college student that has sex with some other guy's wife isn't exactly a "class act" in my book. Sorry, I guess my standards are too high.

 

 

 

You can't be serious?... Appearently you have never heard of inocent until proven guilty..? This woman was psycho.. but I wouldn't expect you to understand.. :rolleyes:

 

 

 

but a college student that has sex with some other guy's wife isn't exactly a "class act" in my book

 

Yeah.. welcome to the 21st century dude.. that never happens. :rolleyes:

Isn't this the same guy that was involved in some date/rape scandal? Didn't he admit having a relationship with a married woman. Wasn't there some sort of drugging of this woman? I'm not saying the guy should go to jail, but a college student that has sex with some other guy's wife isn't exactly a "class act" in my book. Sorry, I guess my standards are too high.

 

The girl was crazy, why do you think they case got dropped, because the cops couldn't go on anything she said, she kept changing her story...

Some parts of the story that never changed. Hayes initally lied about the incident. The woman was married. Hayes did in fact have a sexual relationship with her. Throw everything else out and it still doesn't add up to "class-act". It is low-life behavior plain and simple. If it was my own son, I would be disappointed and angry. I sure wouldn't be slapping him on the back and proclaiming his behavior a "class-act".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.